PSA: Don't try for Iron Rom on Vita

visighost

Just saying, playing 2064 on the PS4 is much better. I didn’t have any crashes on my PS4 using the triangle skip text button (nor x button), so I recommend just playing this on the PS4 than the Vita, it will save you a headache. It doesn’t look like this will ever be fixed for the Vita.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Game wouldn't start up anymore after reaching Endless Christmas and saving up because it was 2 am and I wanted to continue on another day. Deleted the game and reinstalled and it worked again. Downloaded my save from the cloud and... game wouldn't start anymore. Doing the "dislike" run(s) on Vita now and after that I'll switch to PS4 for the final random trophies and ending(s) and Iron ROM.

• 1 month later...

My first playthrough doing the "good" run, the game crashed three times. Now when i'm doing my 2nd playthrough combining it with Iron ROM, it froze on ch4 and i'm furious. I'm just gonna restart and save often and if it indeed froze or crash again, i'm just gonna have to move on and complete the run without getting Iron ROM (will save that trophy for another time).

• 2 years later...
On 11/3/2020 at 5:55 AM, Baron_Bonk said:

Game wouldn't start up anymore after reaching Endless Christmas and saving up because it was 2 am and I wanted to continue on another day. Deleted the game and reinstalled and it worked again. Downloaded my save from the cloud and... game wouldn't start anymore. Doing the "dislike" run(s) on Vita now and after that I'll switch to PS4 for the final random trophies and ending(s) and Iron ROM.

This has also happened to me on my Vita and my PS TV. I originally started it on my PS TV and got to the endless christmas part. I did everything for the Yule be Back trophy and it wouldn't pop so I saved my game and came back later. The game wouldn't load. Tried several times. I thought it was a problem with my PS TV so I loaded the game up on my VITA. The exact same thing happened. Got all the way to the end, Yule be back wouldn't pop. Game won't load up anymore. I'm thinking it's just the crappy VITA version of this game. If you're trying for a platinum I suggest just playing it on your PS4/PS5. Don't even attempt it on your VITA unless you like being frustrated to no end.

• Like 1