Rough Rider Trophy

The_Kopite

I've watched lots of videos and seen how to spawn and where the Poison and Ice graugs are supposed to show up, and yet they never do. The ice graug is only ever a normal one and there are never 2 graugs fighting each other in nurnen to find a poison one. Can you find them randomly whilst roaming around the areas? Am I doing something wrong here?

• 2 weeks later...

The poison graug was the only one left for me the others I got through normal playing through game and doing the shadow past missions. In these you Ride ice and Fire graug... the poison I found in nurn sitting north in a cave, if it’s not a poison fast travel back to tower and repeat has take me some try’s to get him spawn. Greets

• Like 1

There's actually a much quicker and more reliable solution to this, however, you must have completed The Shadow Wars first:

• After finishing The Shadow Wars, Nazgul masks are added to inventory.
  • One of them is "Mask of the Fell Rider" which will upgrade your "Summon Graug" skill to instead summon an elemental Graug.
  • Just equip it and use the "Summon Graug" skill. Mount the summoned Graug then repeat for any missing elemental Graugs! ?

For a poison Graug summon in Nurnen, for fire in Gorgoroth, and ice in Seregost. This means that all mounts needed can be summoned by the player making this trophy easy-peasy!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Zamfie said:

There's actually a much quicker and more reliable solution to this, however, you must have completed The Shadow Wars first:

• One of them is "Mask of the Fell Rider" which will upgrade your "Summon Graug" skill to instead summon an elemental Graug.
  • Just equip it and use the "Summon Graug" skill. Mount the summoned Graug then repeat for any missing elemental Graugs! 1f600.png

For a poison Graug summon in Nurnen, for fire in Gorgoroth, and ice in Seregost. This means that all mounts needed can be summoned by the player making this trophy easy-peasy!

Were the masks added in the market removal update? I spent too much time flying a drake around and fast fowarding time searching for the poison graug only for an easier method to come out a month after ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lavellx said:

Were the masks added in the market removal update? I spent too much time flying a drake around and fast fowarding time searching for the poison graug only for an easier method to come out a month after 1f62d.png

I have absolutely no idea when they were added I'm afraid ☹️ I just came across another post somewhere that outlined the easier method.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 6:46 PM, DENNIS330bmw said:

The poison graug was the only one left for me the others I got through normal playing through game and doing the shadow past missions. In these you Ride ice and Fire graug... the poison I found in nurn sitting north in a cave, if it’s not a poison fast travel back to tower and repeat has take me some try’s to get him spawn. Greets

On 12/18/2018 at 7:01 AM, Zamfie said:

• Just equip it and use the "Summon Graug" skill. Mount the summoned Graug then repeat for any missing elemental Graugs! 1f600.png

Thanks loads for the info people! If that 'Mask of the Fell Rider' is still a goer now with the latest update, then that would make things a whole lot easier!