unobtainable or just desolate?

So, I bought it. The trophies for beating levels without dying are very hard (at least, the one for the runner level is). To give an idea, I'm a decent player when it comes to runner games, and I died almost 100 times through my first runthrough of the level. The timing is spot on. I'm sure it could be done with practice, but my guess is that most people who have the trophy cheated it on the Vita.

Now, whether it's glitched is another question, but it's certainly hard enough to believe that no one has gotten it legit among the few players who've played the game.

Edited by starcrunch061

Not that anyone gives a shit, but to follow up on this:

I feel like the trophy for beating the Jungle is imminently doable. It will be a pain, but from what I read on TrueAchievements, you can re-load any segment and start from there, which should really make things easier. 

The Cave will be harder, but there are 7 rooms total, and the movements of the hazards are very predictable (more so than on the Jungle or the Bunker).

The Bunker will be the worst. 40 separate rooms, 30 of which are quite difficult. Good luck on that.

Also, it seems that the Jungle was once glitched, but has been fixed (at least on XBox). Finally, the levels must be done in one sitting, so no save-scumming.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2018 at 5:21 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Not that anyone gives a shit, but to follow up on this:

I feel like the trophy for beating the Jungle is imminently doable. It will be a pain, but from what I read on TrueAchievements, you can re-load any segment and start from there, which should really make things easier. 

The Cave will be harder, but there are 7 rooms total, and the movements of the hazards are very predictable (more so than on the Jungle or the Bunker).

The Bunker will be the worst. 40 separate rooms, 30 of which are quite difficult. Good luck on that.

Also, it seems that the Jungle was once glitched, but has been fixed (at least on XBox). Finally, the levels must be done in one sitting, so no save-scumming.

Can confirm, the jungle is split up into 5 segments. Meaning keep going till you get a clean run through segment one, once in the second if u screw up u can keep pressing restart n it will bring u to the start of that segment and ur clean run of segment 1 will remain registered. Etc.

Can confirm because thats how I got that trophy a while back.

But yep these 3 no death trophies are REALLY HARD!!

Edited by esstee11

• 4 years later...

Seems a bit desolate, but I just noticed that the PSN rarity for the Platinum is 72% which rates it as common. The PSNProfiles rarity is much lower, sitting at 1.38% making it ultra rare. I think it's time to redownload it and give it another shot. Could a game patch do this?

• 1 month later...

This is in regards to the NA version.  I have not made the decision to stack yet with the EU version.  I beat this game legit and have turned in over ten cheaters on this game.  Took me 6 straight days of very focused labor to do the bunker level with no deaths, almost broke me, but I called upon the name of the lord and He strengthened me.  I believe Roosta did it for real as well, but the other guys on the list all cheat. It is clear when it says they all popped the trophies in 11 seconds.  Not even close, and then when you talk with them they know nothing about the game.  

feel free to add me and/or ask me any questions regarding the game.  I even have videos of all of my no death runs, FYI!!

God bless you, Acts 3:26 - iplay4YHWH

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/29/2023 at 9:17 PM, iplay4YHWH said:

This is in regards to the NA version.  I have not made the decision to stack yet with the EU version.  I beat this game legit and have turned in over ten cheaters on this game.  Took me 6 straight days of very focused labor to do the bunker level with no deaths, almost broke me, but I called upon the name of the lord and He strengthened me.  I believe Roosta did it for real as well, but the other guys on the list all cheat. It is clear when it says they all popped the trophies in 11 seconds.  Not even close, and then when you talk with them they know nothing about the game.  

feel free to add me and/or ask me any questions regarding the game.  I even have videos of all of my no death runs, FYI!!

God bless you, Acts 3:26 - iplay4YHWH

Amen