Kokkoro Mode

dhatgui

Thxs! just added this game to my want list!!....

too bad with all the censoring crap going aaround though.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Thxs! just added this game to my want list!!....

too bad with all the censoring crap going aaround though.

Sadly probably one of the last games to be censor-free before the new restrictions took place, truly a shame.

Edited by jermthejerm
Typo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

The trophy guide is almost done. I only need to hunt the last two materials in order to plat this game. Feel free to contact me (or post here) if you have any questions or comments.

Btw, the photo above is mine. It's just a part of the trophy guide.

What weapon would you recommend against helicopters on hard and above? I always have trouble killing them fast enough for a s time because they move around so much.

Edited by stupot00

51 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

What weapon would you recommend against helicopters on hard and above? I always have trouble killing them fast enough for a s time because they move around so much.

This one

Dj8BE9U.jpg

Actually you can use any weapon (except melee weapon such as sword) to destroy those helicopters easily if your character’s level is pretty high as well as using a lv.10 weapons. Wait for the helicopters fly toward your character then shoot it from a long distance. 

51 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

@stupot00 In case you want some references before the trophy guide is published.

GQRavHc.jpg

ZztiDmR.jpg

53Gjjhp.jpg

CQU0I7f.jpg

V1eqQO0.jpg

uLz0dBP.jpg

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 3

On 12/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, dhatgui said:

Not gonna lie, grind starting to get to me, and the sword using, fucking long swords

It may take 80-120 hours to get platinum; however, it may also take 150+ hours if Lady RNG hates you and you don't know which mission to grind for specific materials. It took me exact 121 hours and 17 minutes since I used a stopwatch to keep track of my gameplay time to exclude the guide writing time. Just don't use sword or any Midgard girls' weapon except Stave (but it's not good either), you are not required to use Sword or specific weapons. You should level Larodia (elder dark-elf sister) as much as you can then use her S.O.D. and a high leveled machine gun, you can one-shot most of enemies even on Ecstasy mode.

Here is the trophy guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/7723-bullet-girls-phantasia-trophy-guide

Edited by Leon Hasegawa