Is the making moves trophy bugged?

scemopagliaccioh

I have been getting the trophies on ps3 recently. Didnt get the one for lvl 100, so i google a bit and found out that it can glitch if you level up after fimishing a job/mission. Try getting real close to leveling again, then do something to grab the last few rps needed on the open world, like escaping the cops, getting a medal, or completing the daily objectives. I got it on lvl 101 after destroying 1 helicopter left for the gold medal.

52 minutes ago, LionRed10 said:

I have been getting the trophies on ps3 recently. Didnt get the one for lvl 100, so i google a bit and found out that it can glitch if you level up after fimishing a job/mission. Try getting real close to leveling again, then do something to grab the last few rps needed on the open world, like escaping the cops, getting a medal, or completing the daily objectives. I got it on lvl 101 after destroying 1 helicopter left for the gold medal.

Thanks, will try that.

I can confirm for any that have this problem in the future that yes,  this trophy only unlocked on me in freeroam, I did  the barber platinum award in order to level up and it worked.

Hopefully I won't be having troubles for the level 100, since the list for easy platinum awards is getting shorter.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh