Treasure Seeker trophy - 131 chests *possibly glitched*

WesBusiness

If anyone knows anything about the 131st chest, please let me know. I have checked every secret passage of every map, and played through every map over 5 times looking for 1 chest. 15 hours of looking and I still cannot seem to find this last elusive chest. My best guess is that the count is possibly glitched. I have noticed that quite a few people have the trophy, but it seems to only be on the Japanese version of the game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stormverse said:

Hopefully not, I bought the game but I don't want another Dragon Fin Soup on my profile, so let us know if you manage to get it and what the issue was.

Given people have already got the plat it's not going to be another Dragon Fin Soup as it had trophies you could not unlock at all.

My Japanese is not good enough to pin point certain things but after looking at two Japanese guides there is nothing missable. I can't find a what is chest number 131 however this site has maps of every location and where to find chests for both towns and exploring.
https://yurugame.info/business-simulation/rideon-marenia

If you use google translate on the whole site and scroll to the middle of the page on the left hand site list of links there will be a section called "Search location map" which will then list every location in poor google translation form click on one and it will show maps and details on each location.
If you scroll a little bit more on the main page there will be a section called "Municipal acquisition item list" this will show how to find all chests in towns and complete each quest again in poor google translation form.

I am not sure if everything is there but both Japanese trophy guides I found link to this site under the 131 chests sections, as for myself I am only 15 hours into the game so I can't comment about having the same issue yet.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

It's been long enough that I doubt anyone who posted still needs help, but I'll throw this out there for anyone reading in the future.

There are some dishes you can eat that give the ability Hidden Passages Visible, though this only highlights the entrances and doesn't show the entire paths. The two hardest ones for me were in Marino Strada and Dawn Ruins.

The Dawn Temple one is through a secret path that gets indicated after eating the aforementioned dish, but otherwise, is hard to find. It isn't very visible in the wall and it leads to an area far enough away that it isn't shown on the map until you walk through part of the path.

The Marino Strada one can be accessed on a barely-visible path in the area where you fight the boss. It will not be highlighted by the food effect, so it ended up being the only one I looked up rather than finding myself. In the lower-left of the boss area (pretty much the opposite side of the area from where the boss is), there's a barely-visible path through the water that leads to another map area with the chest.

• Like 1