Boss Mode - Missing crafting options

TheDragon70

13 hours ago, TheDragon70 said:

Nope, it’s not working for me. Have even tried with a new save, playing from the start of the game to the end credits. No luck. 

E-mail has been sent to Trebuchet. I will keep you guys posted as soon as i know more.

For now, keep on crafting ^.^!

Hey all,

I got a reply from the dev :

"........

About the metal block, I read the whole thread and you were right. We were thinking people hadn't finished the 4 prison yet and we were not looking into this bug until having your message. We saw this thread a while ago and wanted to respond but we had trouble creating an account on this website as we only worked with Developer PSN accounts and couldn't complete the verification process. I didn't read the thread for a week and now it seems clear that this is an actual bug for the Boss Mode metal unlock. We are looking into this right now and I'll follow up with you when we find the solution. ......
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I'll follow up when I have an ETA for the issue!" 

Thanks for forwarding my email to the forum.
We found the issue and managed to fix and publish it quicker than ever before! ;)

It should be live on the Europe servers any minute now and has been for a few hours on the NA servers. In order to have the metal unlocked in the Boss mode, you have to have passed all of the 3 tutorials in the prison 4 (or from the tutorial scene from the main menu). Meaning, you have to have completed the Creepy Bear tutorial, the Knife tutorial and the Erotic statue tutorial. Most likely, any player who have completed the 4 prisons will have watched all of the tutorials already (unless somehow they already knew how to craft the items), so the metal would be unlocked in the boss mode for them for ever.

Also, we did it so that an ongoing boss mode save file will have the metal added if the conditions are met. So if you already had a game going on well you can continue it and complete the last trophies. :)

16 hours ago, TheDragon70 said:

Trying to get the “General Store” trophy, I crafted one of each item and no trophy?

Same. Trophy didn't pop up.

I checked tutorial menu for full "craftable" item list

Spoiler

3GtkBN7.jpg

There are 11 items:

1. Bear
  2. Alcohol
  3. Rope
  4. Knife
  5. Letter
  6. Juice
  7. Hookah
  8. Cigarette
  9. Cake
  10. Cookies
  11. Statue

And I made them all

Spoiler

gxZN1Aj.jpg

But nothing has happened.

For now I backed up save file at that point. Will wait for solution.

1 minute ago, shiral_rsatu said:

Same. Trophy didn't pop up.

I checked tutorial menu for full "craftable" item list

Hide contents

3GtkBN7.jpg

There are 11 items:

1. Bear
  2. Alcohol
  3. Rope
  4. Knife
  5. Letter
  6. Juice
  7. Hookah
  8. Cigarette
  9. Cake
  10. Cookies
  11. Statue

And I made them all

Hide contents

gxZN1Aj.jpg

But nothing has happened.

For now I backed up save file at that point. Will wait for solution.

You tried this after the update?

1 minute ago, shiral_rsatu said:

@knoef_NL any news?

Yhea, they will test stuff today and update me.

"Just a quick update for you, I forgot to write to you 2 days ago.
As a side note: Merry Christmas! ;)

We found the issue for the trophy of "crafting all of the items in the same game".  We also believe we've found the source of your game losing all its save files (the 2 situations are not linked as it seems), but we need to test it a bit more to see if we can save your past saves (I want to warn you though, I doubt it will possible, but we'll try!) We'll work on this next Thursday (Dec 27) me and Francis and we'll give you a proper update then. 

Sorry for being forced to wait before completing your trophy guide and we'll keep you posted soon!"