No ENG again?

Fubuki

I want play idolmaster since the first time see the game on PS3. The problem with idolmaster is not Sony, is Bandai, they don’t want realesed here idolmasters, look bang dream on ios, it already has more than 1 million of donwload, people love idols and rythm games in west, but idolmaster is more a game that explore a culture how is the idol phenome that in the rest of the world people can’t understand or even accept.

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 big reasons why this will never leave Japan:

1: It's niche as hell and wouldn't sell enough copies to justify the expense of localising it.

2: Sony is on a Censorship rampage at the moment so would demand heavy cuts to this and any other entry that Bandai Namco decide to port over.

What is thier to censor? 

Also, I don't think it's niche per say. Like I'm sure anime games with girls in it is kind of niche in general.

19 minutes ago, The Titan said:

What is thier to censor? 

Also, I don't think it's niche per say. Like I'm sure anime games with girls in it is kind of niche in general.

Sony would find something, because almost everything Anime with young girls in it is now offensive in their eyes and must be censored in some way. AlchemistWer is right about why this franchise is too niche for the West, because it references something that means nothing to us and would fly over most people's head.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.