This game is full of bugs/glitches

Ptirle

Ok, started the game on vita like a year ago. Got stuck, don't want to use walkthrough, left game. After couple of months, came back to it, started from beggining, same thing happened. Ok!!

The thing is, I cant go back to pediatrics to find the doctor in the beggining of the game, the door to pediatrics are locked/blocked. That was the glitch which I wasnt aware of.

Now again, couple of months pass, I started the game on ps4. Now i remembered there was some bench you need to push to enter from pediatrics to emergency but now, third times the charm, i pushed the bench all the way to the end of the hallway. After some exploring, now I was freakin able to get back to pediatrics and managed to get to the room with the key card. so the bench was the problem? what gives? but... 

10foot monster appeared and I ran. Ran so fast I left the pediatrics wing meanwhile Claire telling me I could use that keycard to open the office doors. I thought great, I have the card in inventory it seams. btw big monsters chased me nonstop and after 2 seconds it spawnes near you after every room. It is a little frustrating and not scary as the monsters in this game are the stupidest bunch I ever seen. 

Anyhow, I managed to get to the freaking door to use the keycard but no, it was not in my inventory after all. Rage building up, I went back to the same frikin pediatrics door and gues what, you dont even have a prompt with X saying locked or whatever. Nothing... and you cant go past it and grab that freaking key card....

And because I saved, I need to start the game 4th time from beggining.

I just dont know how this managed to get pass QA, did anyone tested this garbage before releasing it? Just throwing my exp with this game, dont need walkthroughs or guides, am gonna finish it, and I thought this was like Lone Survivor which was epic btw. 

Edited by Ptirle

Yeah but I stated that I dont want to use the walkthrough, I never use it thou, I dont even look at platinum guide until i beat the game first. 

So the game is really filled with that many bugs huh? and is unplayable if you dont use a walkthrough? oh man...

• Like 1