New pre-E3 Vita deal from Amazon

Lady Lilith

http://www.examiner.com/article/amazon-reveals-new-playstation-vita-deal-prior-to-e3-2013

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-3G-Bundle-Plus-Voucher/dp/B009XC8S2S/ref=sr_tr_sr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370226501&sr=8-2&keywords=vita (Actual product page)

Amazon has added a $50 credit towards the purchases of the Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi and Playstation Vita Wi-Fi bundles. According to a product page update from the online retailer on June 2, the limited time offer begins today and will end on June 8, which is just days before the official start of this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo. The unique timing of deal leads some to believe that Sony may be announcing an official price drop for their handheld system at E3 2013. You can check out some images of the Playstation Vita in the slideshow at the top of this article and the deal page from Amazon in the following link: Playstation Vita

The Playstation Vita was first released in the North American region on Feb. 22, 2012. With their handheld system struggling to sell, Sony has been pressured by many to cut the manufacturer’s suggested retail price tag of their product. In addition to 3G support, the Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi also comes with a one year Playstation Plussubscription, 4GB memory card and voucher to download “Unit 13.”View slideshow: Amazon reveals new Playstation Vita deal prior to E3 201

So it's essentially (or rather quite literally) the same package for the last four months, but it comes with an additional Amazon.com credit of $50.

Either I'm completely desensitized by working in game retail for so long, or this just isn't all that impressive.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to a few releases in the upcoming months. I've been slacking on the use of my Vita (especially with Animal Crossing upcoming, and Project X Zone on my birthday).

i am still wait for a price drop -_-

Same.

The free Vita Games from PSN+ (EU) and the EU release of Persona 4 Golden (starting to hate Atlus for not releasing a new Shin Megami Tensei or Persona, or any other spin off from the SMT brand on PS3) are more then enough reasons to make me buy a Vita, but I'm not paying more then 150€ and even that still seam a bit to much..