Bigant has done it again!! SMH ????

Hiten_Shah

Guys don't bother with the Platinum in this game 

Pieces of eight will take 2 years of time to get as earning 1 million coins is so grindy and they give only 40 coins for a wicket or something 

If you guys know any faster trick then please share it in this thread and and 

Sunglasses at fucking night is bugged 

Tried it for 15 times but they call it a no ball or the fielders catch it so frustrated at that ...

Also I am not able to get straya and hail Mary trophy

I have played in every stadium and hit a 6 of the final over but still the trophies didn't unlock 

I kinda feel robbed of my ? argh the thing is I don't even know if they can fix it with a patch cause 1 million coins is no Cakewalk

I only have 40000 coins after playing almost a season so 1 million is far fetched

Rip lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Can't wait till someone grinds those one million coins and that doesn't unlock either, seems most games being released these days have a few glitched trophies. Is it that hard to test them before release?

Haha I can't imagine that feeling after earning those 1 million coins and finding out that it was bugged all along ??

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ouch, man, that’s brutal.

I’m slowly trying to work towards this too, but 1,500 wickets being glitchy is pretty disheartening. I’m assuming you’re using the counter in the game stats to judge that? I have a sneaking suspicion that run outs may not count to the 1,500 even though they go in the stats - due to them not being attributed to the bowlers. No proof of this, but it may be the reason for the word ‘Claim’ in the trophy description.

The “Feel the Heat” trophy hasn’t popped for me despite me meeting its conditions several times, but I’m going to see if it pops maybe in WBBL tournament. Failing that, I’ll backup and reset my save and see if that triggers it. I’ll be really happy to put this grind behind me - I thought the Ashes game last year was fiercely grindy, but this is something else again.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 6:45 AM, patrickogorman19 said:

yep, the 1500 wickets trophy glitched on me.

Damn that hurts

i got this trophy quickly because I cheated by using another controller lol 

right now I am working towards 1 million coins earned trophy and I am more than halfway done 

i am currently at 600000

I started this game in December and then occasionally played to get to this point , I guess it will require some final grind before I can get to buy and Platinum Cricket 19

On 6/20/2019 at 0:46 PM, darkjian92 said:

I’m slowly trying to work towards this too, but 1,500 wickets being glitchy is pretty disheartening. I’m assuming you’re using the counter in the game stats to judge that? I have a sneaking suspicion that run outs may not count to the 1,500 even though they go in the stats - due to them not being attributed to the bowlers. No proof of this, but it may be the reason for the word ‘Claim’ in the trophy description.

The “Feel the Heat” trophy hasn’t popped for me despite me meeting its conditions several times, but I’m going to see if it pops maybe in WBBL tournament. Failing that, I’ll backup and reset my save and see if that triggers it. I’ll be really happy to put this grind behind me - I thought the Ashes game last year was fiercely grindy, but this is something else again.

Yep playing this slowly is the right way to platinum this game

On 6/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, reiner- said:

Sounds like passing on this game was a good move.

Being an old school fan of cricket 20/20 to me is not real cricket. 1f61c.png

Ya I had given up initially as well but was patient with it and slowly slogged towards the 1 million coins and I am still not done

Edited by Hiten_Shah

On 20/06/2019 at 5:16 PM, darkjian92 said:

Yeah the glitched on me like 15 times before eventually popping. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I sent an email to BigAnt in regards to this and the other issues we’d been having, communication as follows:

From me:

Hey guys, 

I've been greatly enjoying working towards finishing Big Bash Boom on PS4 while watching the CWC, but I wanted to raise a potential concern regarding a few of the trophies.

Specifically, despite apparently meeting the requirements several times, I've been unable to get the achievement for not conceding any runs through the Blaze Bringer power-up. I was wondering if there are any hidden conditions for this achievement (getting wickets, not getting wickets, can't simulate batting innings, has to be in a 5 or 10 over game, etc.) I've tried a few iterations but nothing seems to work.

Additionally, a friend has been unable to get the trophy for 1500 wickets despite his in game counter showing 1500 - I was wondering if it was possible that certain types of wickets don't count towards the trophy total (run outs not being 'claimed' by the bowler, or possibly catches being on a different counter - I vaguely recall something similar happening in Ashes Cricket).

If there are definitive answers, I'd love to hear from you - the completionist in me would love to know for certain so I can get through BBB and on to Cricket '19! :)

Thanks and regards

DJ

Response:

Thank you for your email and enquiry. 

The main thing to note is simulating innings, or even just overs, will invalidate trophies for that match – and any wickets etc taken from that match will no longer count towards the total that you need to unlock the trophy. 

I suspect that is the main issue you’re running up against. 

Kind regards,

Not much detail, I know, but it might be a useful clue.

Hiten_Shah has the plat now, so at least we know it’s possible with enough determination!

Also, having done the math, it would seem that the quickest way to earn coins is to bat full innings. A well timed 6 followed up with the batters Favorite celebration (as shown on their intro screen, once per match) earns 55 coins, and wins by huge numbers of runs give bonus coins. It’ll still take ages, but I got around 12,000 out of a match this way the other day.

Edited by darkjian92
Added info about coin earning

• 11 months later...