Survivalist challange 9

RiverBeaver

For Survivalist challange 9 I need to catch a 19lb fish.
I already fished the legendary ones before, and I am spending time now at Van Horn lighthouse to catch a big Muskie, but those fish aren't big enough. The biggest one was 18,8lbs. Onyone having a idea where there are more big fish in the game?

Given that’re you’re a co-author of the guide to getting the 100% trophy in RDR2 and you’ve had to start a thread asking how to do something suggests to me that your guide doesn’t provide enough information for anyone looking to complete this challenge. I caught mine above Brandywine Drop which is in the north eastern corner of the map. Hopefully once you have your necessary fish you will update the guide so people can complete this task if they have already caught all legendary fish.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Given that’re you’re a co-author of the guide to getting the 100% trophy in RDR2 and you’ve had to start a thread asking how to do something suggests to me that your guide doesn’t provide enough information for anyone looking to complete this challenge. I caught mine above Brandywine Drop which is in the north eastern corner of the map. Hopefully once you have your necessary fish you will update the guide so people can complete this task if they have already caught all legendary fish.

Hahah, true.
I knew that challange was comming, but I forgot about it.
Thanks. Once I will find this fish, I will update the guide as well. I think I found some other spots where big fish live, so I probebly add them all. ?

Edited by NL_Sion

• 3 weeks later...