Jak II Debug flagable?

Riztopher

As the title says is the debug menu flagable? I'm only just curious. Never played Jak or II.  So I'm going to do it legit. Curious only because I just purchased the collection from the psn store.

Been reading some of the forums for my question but havent seen anything for it.  (Seems like the game is terrible lol)

• 2 years later...
On 24/12/2018 at 4:17 AM, Riztopher said:

Been reading some of the forums for my question but havent seen anything for it.  (Seems like the game is terrible lol)

The games are not terrible, with regards to their storylines, its just the orb collection in Jak 2 and 3 are far harder than in the original story which were collected and traded through natural progression of the storyline - there are plenty of Youtube videos for collecting them in Precursor Legacy and picking them up isn't that hard, might need some serious platforming skills in the final level of Precursor Legacy though. Where as in Jak 2 and 3, some are in areas that you visit but some are won in mini games that involve time trials which can be very annoying in one particular one where Jak is being bombarded by enemies and only has a few seconds to get the Orb that has appeared above him.  I just used the debug code for the final orb collection trophies on both Jak 2 and 3 as I couldn't face doing all the mini games for the final lot of orbs, particularly the one I mentioned.  I liked the storylines though.

• 3 weeks later...

There is always the middle ground of exploiting a single easy orb mission to increase the orb count to 286/600 by resetting a mission while you pass/attract the orb. It’s well documented and demonstrated but it’s nothing you’d want to skip trying as the orbs are the only thing (beyond the campaign) between you and the platinum for Jak II and 3.