"Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests" :(

Go to solution Solved by Orlay_,

It'll be beacause you updated too many accounts :)

Should be back to normal in 24 hours and it would have happened, premium or not !

Yeah I look at most of my friends trophies.... I try to update mine a lot SOMETIMES but not too often. I thought premium you could update as many times as you like?

Yeah I look at most of my friends trophies.... I try to update mine a lot SOMETIMES but not too often. I thought premium you could update as many times as you like?

All I know about Premium is

"Premium users are automatically updated multiple times per day with higher priority over other users. You'll also be able to update the profile as often as you like."

• Solution

Premium can update as much as they like, yes.. but I'm sure there's still a limit when we start updating everyone's.

Pro-tip: www.psnprofiles.com/aeirou

You see the name at the end? switch it with any of your friends names to view their trophies WITHOUT updating them. Same with your own.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Premium can update as much as they like, yes.. but I'm sure there's still a limit when we start updating everyone's.

Pro-tip: www.psnprofiles.com/aeirou

You see the name at the end? switch it with any of your friends names to view their trophies WITHOUT updating them. Same with your own.

THANKS