Assassin's Creed Crossover

Phlegeth

This new event pits up against Odogaron, Deviljho, and Lunestra.  It's not too bad.  The worst part is Deviljho only wants to eat Odogaron and Odogaron wants to bounce around the arena making it hard to hit either of them.  Lunestra shows up when they're both dead.  There's two new things, that Hunter's Tool and a Seyak glamour.  Both together cost 4 feathers you get from doing this Event.

2 hours ago, xh117 said:

Weird choice for a crossover. Does anyone even bother with stealth in this game?

I only really used it when going for the rare fishes that spawn. Otherwise yeah I use a Switch-Axe that I can't exactly be subtle with either.

Does this mean we will have a Monster Hunter quest in Odyssey? Like the crossover between Origins and Final Fantasy

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

The last 2 AC games don't even look like they bother with stealth either.

I kinda agreed. Now there isn't any type of quest like "get spotted and you fail the memory". They say stealth is completely optional and I'm okay with that, I played Origins mainly with stealth and I'm playing Odyssey in the same way. The only thing I miss is the eagle vision

Edited by maiathewinners