Trophy Thoughts?

Rufy21050

It's an atmospheric gem, but not really well crafted. Still, anybody into indie games should buy it, just wait for a patch before playing. There's

• camera collision issues
  • very few checkpoints (you could lose 30-60 mins of progress if you need to quit suddenly)
  • no real visual aid on where to go
  • at one point I couldn't interact with an item that progressed the story, had to replay a 20 min segment

The trophies are very easy following a guide, 2-3 hours. There's a chapter select after completing the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fbdbh said:

It's an atmospheric gem, but not really well crafted. Still, anybody into indie games should buy it, just wait for a patch before playing. There's

• camera collision issues
  • very few checkpoints (you could lose 30-60 mins of progress if you need to quit suddenly)
  • no real visual aid on where to go
  • at one point I couldn't interact with an item that progressed the story, had to replay a 20 min segment

The trophies are very easy following a guide, 2-3 hours. There's a chapter select after completing the game.

Nice. Thank you for the information. I love indie games and this one has definitely caught my attention. Its on my list along with 150+ plus other games I have screen shotted xD

Sadly, most indie games never get patched. So if its having issues, Id expect them to always be there.

3 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Nice. Thank you for the information. I love indie games and this one has definitely caught my attention. Its on my list along with 150+ plus other games I have screen shotted xD

Sadly, most indie games never get patched. So if its having issues, Id expect them to always be there.

They tweeted about working on a patch, they seem alright.

• Like 1