Do you customise your PS4/controllers with skins?

Lava_Yuki

Just thought I'd like to see who here customises their PS4 or controllers with skins? 

Pictures welcome if possible!

Do you prefer the silicon skins for controllers or the more decal/sticker kind, and is there any other ways you customise your consoles? Also what other accessories do you have e.g. charging docks, thumb grips etc. 

I have never customised any of my consoles before besides using a phone charm on my ps vita and 3ds, but was in the game shop the other day and saw a few silicon cases for controllers. I ended up buying a silicone case with designs on it for my controller (below).

Have been considering a decal skin for my ps4 but decided not too as they look quite hard to apply, requiring precision. So instead I ended up sticking a FF Moogle decal on the top instead ?

71dsZitODrL._SL1200_.jpg

I remember getting a pack of thumb grips for free due to some promotion. My thumbs were all sore from two weeks of playing fps games, had to get rid of them. Default controller is the way to go, in my opinion. All the accessories make it seem like a marketing scheme.

• Like 1

No, they look terrible to me. I can't even stand colored controllers half the time since the buttons/analogs are still black. It works with some colors, like red. But with some it's just ugly as hell to me and I can't. And with decals, I'm always just afraid of applying it incorrectly anyway.

• 2 weeks later...