Advantage of pre-order?

helpthemedic

Been looking around the internet for a while both at physical stores here in Sweden and checking the pre order info on the ps store. But i cant find any advantage of pre order like an extra mp map or anything similar. You know that small thing that makes people who already know they want the game pre order. 

I will probably order it tomorrow on ps-store to have it downloaded and ready on the 14 but i just wanted to check if anyone had some info on this

If you get it digital you get nothing, if you get it from gamestop you get:

• The Sights & Sounds Pack
    Immerse yourself in a world reclaimed by nature with this pack containing:
  • A digital download of the game soundtrack, featuring original music by Academy Award winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla.
  • A PS3 dynamic theme showing Joel and Ellie on their journey through a ravaged city.
  • Two exclusive PlayStation®Network avatars featuring Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear.
  • The Survival Pack
    Your best chance of staying alive in brutal multiplayer matches, this pack contains:
  • Bonus experience points to give you a head start on your rivals.
  • A powerful melee attack booster to pack a heavier punch in hand-to-hand combat.
  • In-game currency to buy boosters, customizable parts and other items to bolster your multiplayer characters.
  • Special customizable items for your multiplayer character.
  • Two bonus skins for Joel and Ellie - available once you've completed the single player game.

•  
  • A digital download of the game soundtrack, featuring original music by Academy Award winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla.
  • A PS3 dynamic theme showing Joel and Ellie on their journey through a ravaged city.
  • Two exclusive PlayStation®Network avatars featuring Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear.
  • The Survival Pack

Your best chance of staying alive in brutal multiplayer matches, this pack contains:

•  
  • A powerful melee attack booster to pack a heavier punch in hand-to-hand combat.
  • In-game currency to buy boosters, customizable parts and other items to bolster your multiplayer characters.
  • Two bonus skins for Joel and Ellie - available once you've completed the single player game.

Can't find that in the Swedish gamestop, i found one kind of pre order but that was a special thing with posters a comicbook and such stuff. Would love the pre order package you are talking about though! 

•  
  • The Survival Pack

•  

Hi, would you happen to know what is included in Steelbook edition? I happened that its the only edition left for pre-order locally.

This one i found on the Swedish gamestop, but there is no price what so ever to be seen anywhere. Anyone know what it goes for? I understand that it might differ between countries, but just to give me something to expect. Ill get my ass to the store tomorrrow to check

http://gamestop.se/games/233928/joel-edition.jpg

It is $160 in america so it is on the expensive side

Hi, would you happen to know what is included in Steelbook edition? I happened that its the only edition left for pre-order locally.

The survival editon and the post pandemic edition of the game both have the steelbook case included. 

The survival edition:

• Full size hardcover artbook by Dark Horse - Over 170 pages
  • Steelbook edition of the game
  • The Last of Us - American Dreams #1 Comic (Variant Cover)
  • Sights and Sounds DLC pack (Voucher Download):
  • Official Game Soundtrack
  • PS3 Dynamic Theme
  • PSN Avatars: Winter Joel and Ellie
  • Naughty Dog Sticker sheet

The post pandemic edition:

• 12 inch premium statue by Project Triforce
  • Steelbook edition of the game
  • The Last of Us - American Dreams #1 Comic (Variant Cover)
  • Survival DLC Pack (Voucher Download):
  • Multiplayer bonuses:
  • Bonus XP
  • Melee Booster
  • In game currency
  • Customizable Character items
  • Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once play through of single player game is completed
  • Sights and Sounds DLC pack (Voucher Download):
  • Official Game Soundtrack
  • PS3 Dynamic Theme
  • PSN Avatars: Winter Joel and Ellie
  • Naughty Dog Sticker sheet

Just what i thought! Ah well ill take a trip by the store tomorrow to see if they have the package you talked about in the first post. Whats the price for that in the states?

It's the regular price of $60, it's just that you get it if you preorder the game from stores that offer it, so try your local best buy, walmart, gamestop, hope it works out =)

Digital is getting a midnight release.

Thanks for that just about to ask that since i will be home around midnight 

Edit: Fun fact by games in store in sweden </3, gamestop said they would probably have the price at 699 kr. Thats around 60-60 euro. 

The digital is on 459 kr if i remember correclty

Edited by helpthemedic