Leon Castle in the Omniverse of Trophy Madness

Leon Castle

Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded the road so far-

Now I have done all the "Story" Dungeons Vanilla version plus one of the Vanilla version's DLC "Story" Dungeon also one of the new "Story" Dungeons
The Dungeon Clear images

Spoiler

11ef1d61de4da766d0ea39b6d95c36aa16544567

5ade917b5ddc30f45143d217cfce2c8716544567

7446496aa18639685befd694ccd0d6ce16544567

0065acc25a0c08c9eeb748844948490b16544567

7717810f2d53b9bd24cad0cde1265e4c16544567

Still had to clear Mystery Dragon Crater three times, not a very hard Dungeon but it just get longer and more annoying in each run but at least get to see Reimu annoy a mouse girl who was looking for something down there three times.

The first time you go into a material shop in the Former Capital

Spoiler

74c41a48c5a5583c6a199b5e3e8234e516544566

acbb2cc7d3d1ec3f5c40c43024d03ee616544566

640721f3e2a9d73149f79715167e4fbe16544566

Just went and cut to the juicy part where Satori tried to get one more pet.

Best CG so far

Spoiler

0e2a59b6fc55d3712ac3970375821a1616544567

Now for a little break from Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded and next time I play this game I try to beat Miko(The Boss of Futo Mononobe & the 7 Trials) and then go back and try to beat Ultra Fusion Sanae maybe with Utsuho by my side this time or try to unlock Kasen, Utsuho/Kasen might be better than Momiji who has the cutest Idle animation is better than Futo,Satori,Kokoro and Moon Raisen due to her AOE spell card.

Tales of Xillia 2 the road so far-

Cleared two of Advanced titles some time ago but earlier today(or yesterday) I finally cleared the most pain in the ass title known as "spicy chain". To unlock this godforsaken title, you have to do 9 different arts with the last turing into a linked mystic art 10 times btw you lessen it by having more enemies around the damn zedra dragon and having some "Skill" from Gaius to have a easier time doing this but I went with the long and hard way which was being linked with Ludger with minimum dmg skill for the arts and then link with Millia for the linked art and linked mystic art. at least I got less linked art I would have to do on the 2nd Playthrough. I think it's time to start my 2nd Playthrough and go for all story and character episodes.

In other news, I decided to hold another anime related trophy event after thinking on it for a long time. But this one will be like the first and only in the summer season since then thinking back on it, the event was mmm... was alive the word for it? on the first season and then died down until I decided to cancel the summer and winter halfs of the event due to the lack of participants and added a bit more to my low self-esteem. well if this one is also a failure then I know for sure anime related trophy events is better off run by people with better social skills.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tales of Xillia 2 Story done-

Going through the story one more time while going for the other endings I did not do years ago.

It's been 8 years since I first played Tales of Xillia 2 for story, was not much of a Platinum/100% hunter and Otaku back then.

Now only the grind remains. Then I have the plat one of those days, I plan to go for the true ending again.

Now that I know Persona 4 Golden is coming to PS4, I desided to drop the PS Vita version same with the Atelier Arland Trilogy. Mostly the reason I do the PS4 instead is due to those games being guide heavy so it be easier for me play those on PS4 while using my phone for the guide than it was for me play those on PS Vita while using my PC for the guide.

On the plus side if Persona 4 Golden on PS4 is the same as the Stearm version then I can listen to Rie Kugimiya while going for the navigation lines grind if the PS4 Trophy List keeps the :bronze:Hardcore Risette Fan.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum:#229 Tales of Xillia 2

28th Jun 2022

1Lc3ae3c.png

The Sequel to Tales of Xillia and is overall the 2nd Tales of mothership title that is a Sequel(the first being Tales of Destiny 2).

Favorite OST: If It's For You ~Song 4 U~ (Final Boss theme)

Waifu Platinum "Screenshot":

4292358165edbfd053757bb6d500bf7e16564331

Took me some time to finish Tales of Xillia 2. But the world of Xillia will be missed.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum:#230 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

5th Jul 2022

1L9e41ed.png

The 6th main title in the AC and is both a Prequel and a Sequel to Assassin's Creed III. This was the last AC to have anything to do with Desmond Miles and his ancestors(at least as main characters). Black Flag also happend to be the only one I did the Multiplayer in(did only play the "story" mode of the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed Revelations and played a bit of the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed III to see if it works).

:platinum:#231 Assassin's Creed Rogue

11th Jul 2022

1Lccfa1c.png

Set between AC IV and AC III and before AC Unity while the present day might be set at the same time as AC Unity. The first AC where the MC is a Templar(but overall 2nd since you play as Haytham Kenway for a bit in Assassin's Creed III)

I plan to do AC Unity and AC Syndicate down the lane.

Pokémon Gen. 8 (Update)

69041c5b6610e1a90546f25e467521e316582759

Not sure how to get the screenshots taken on Switch to PC, but for now it's done this way.

Pokémon Shield: The next Pokémon Gen. and first to not have all the pokémon that was made since Pokémon Red & Blue. While I found Sun & Moon to be somewhat boring, this pokémon game was much more fun than Sun & Moon like all the Pokémon Main games before Sun & Moon. Also Marnie is my pokémon Waifu. Favorite ost: Marnie Battle Theme and Eternatus Battle Theme (Version 3)

Pokémon Shining Pearl: The remake of Pokémon Pearl but The remakes was not done by Game Freak, but ILCA. It was fun revisiting the Sinnoh region.

Only did the main story, as I don't care about the battle zone and only went for the missing pokémon in Pokémon Home*s National Pokédex.

Pokémon Legends: Arceus: The last Gen 8 game and the most fun one although I was not a fan of having my lost ltems locked behind a paywall. It's the first Pokémon game in a long time(or ever?) that I did not use Pokémon Home/Bank/whatever was before Bank to complete the Pokédex and also for the first time catching all Unown.

End Result: 876/905

Hopefully Pokémon Violet uses all pokémon or at least the unused Pokémon of Unova, Kalos and Alola. Still hope for a shot at getting Volcanion and Marshadow.

If Pokémon Home don't add Gigantamax forms to the Pokédex like what happend with the Mega forms then I might have to start a new save on Pokémon Shield to get Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)'s Gigantamax form added.

DNF Duel Story mode done and all Character Trophies gotten-

With that done in DNF Duel, I go for the last 50% after I'm sure the cooling fans helps my PS4 to last longer, also might just wait with DNF Duel and other PS4 backlog games until I have a PS5. If DNF Duel gets DLC Characters then I look and see if their Basic Combos are easier than the slowpoke Crusader.

Seeing how the base Characters are mostly from one Class with only M.Slayer(Berserker and Ghostblade) and Agent (Hitman and Trouble Shooter) classes having two then maybe the DLC Characters are Two F.Slayers, one Knight(hopefully Lightbringer) or Thief and ... a Female counterpart to Lost Warrior? if this Game get DLC like the past Arc System Works games.

• Like 1

:platinum:#232 Bakugan Battle Brawlers

26th Jul 2022

1Lf37d35.png

The 1st Bakugan Game which is based on the first Season of the Original Bakugan Anime Series.

I did play the DS Version long time ago(and 100% it) so it was nice replaying this game on PS3.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

:platinum:#233 Assassin's Creed Unity

15th Aug 2022

1L04fa8e.png

The semi-last "Classic" AC before the RPG trilogy(Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla).

Unity still has it's bugs like Arno can't attack or throw a bomb and jumping to his death instead of doing a Leap of Faith, still did not run into that Nightmare Fuel glitch.

Did bother to 100% the Progress Tracker even though you only need to clear one Murder Mystery and earn Data Bonuses in 3 different Helix Rifts.

Spoiler

Also it was fun using a Apple of Eden again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

100% #10 LEGO Brawls

3rd Sep 2022

Ld1c5dd.png

The "first" LEGO fighting game, it don't have much content like Super Smash Bros and Multiversus but it lets you make own character and in a way reminded me a bit of LEGO Racers.

:platinum:#234 Digimon Survive

11th Sep 2022

1L463063.png

The 3 years delayed Digimon Game that was to be the "waiting game" for the next Digimon Story(which is based in Digital World and the Olympos XII is the main focus)

It was like Utawarerumono but a bit easier and it was not fully voiced.

For the three routes I went on after clearing Moral route, I just Terra Force my way through the rest

838cac83cbf6b0800cd4146cdd0b7efb.gif

until Gabumon "re-joined" and I used Omegamon/Omnimon for the last battles in the Truthful route.

f1681b3b50b2678b7a609ae4b841b352c0bdab39

Most used Digimon

Spoiler
  1. Wargreymon later Omegamon/Omnimon
  2. Plutomon (after clearing Wrathful route)
  3. Ceresmon Medium (after getting Saki's affinity to 70 doing the Harmonious route)
  4. Sakuyamon
  5. Sakuyamon Miko Mode (ended up being the only free digimon I used in the last parts of the game)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

:platinum:#235 My Hero Academia One's Justice 2

3rd Oct 2022

1La316d6.png

A bit more fun than the first game.

Story Mode (covers the remaining part of season 3 and start of season 4).

Arcade Mode was fine would be better if you had to do 30 or less instead of 50.

Waifu Platinum Screenshot:

77d1b576b44ca3a3a9346bb7fbbb801416648200

Now until MHA Ultra Rumble(if it ever comes out then I wait for Itsuka Kendo to be added before I touch the thing) or if a One's Justice 3 happens(which I might get day one and go for plat since my Waifu will be part of the base roster like the first game's DLC became part of the 2nd's base roster)

• Like 2

On 6/28/2022 at 9:43 AM, Leon Castle said:

:platinum:#229 Tales of Xillia 2

28th Jun 2022

Good work on finally finishing Tales of Xillia 2 almost eight years later; if I ever go back and finish Graces or Symphonia, I'll have a similarly long platinum time. Tales of Xillia 2 was my first platinum and is what started it all for me. Hopefully there will be some kind of remaster on PS4 that fixes the occasional framerate issues, but eight years later there seems to be no sign of that happening anytime soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

Good work on finally finishing Tales of Xillia 2 almost eight years later; if I ever go back and finish Graces or Symphonia, I'll have a similarly long platinum time. Tales of Xillia 2 was my first platinum and is what started it all for me. Hopefully there will be some kind of remaster on PS4 that fixes the occasional framerate issues, but eight years later there seems to be no sign of that happening anytime soon. 

Thank you. Since a remaster of Symphonia is coming it might happen probably.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Chaos;Head Noah (incomplete due to a bug that makes it impossible to get the last Ending video)

qHLZyPcl.png

The first game in the Science Adventure series and predecessor to Steins;Gate.

Waifu in Chaos;Head is Sena Aoi(the embarrassed girl on top of the MC in the pic).

Waiting for a patch so I can read the Blue Sky and get the last CGs, OSTs and Ending I miss to 100% it.

:platinum:#236 LEGO Bricktales

October 25th 2022

1L6e6939.png

Third LEGO game that's not by TT Games.

The building in this game is like RL but the Test Robot for some of those building spots is a damn idiot.

• 1 month later...

:platinum:#237 Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream

6th Dec 2022

1L599109.png

Set between Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis. The 4th game in the Mysterious Sub-Series.

"Sometime after Sophie leaves her hometown of Kirchen Bell to become a state-licensed alchemist(and Firis's Mentor), she and Plachta finds a strange tree and a mysterious black vortex appears to pull in both Sophie and Plachta, later Sophie wakes up in a new world and Plachta is nowhere to be seen. To find Plachta, Sophie and her new friends set out on a new adventure in this strange new world"

Fighting the final boss on Very Hard difficulty took some tries but after learning how to make a lot of time cards and not worry too much about the KOed Party members,

it took a long time but I defeated the boss even if I did not have the best weapons for Ramizel and Diebold, the last of Diebold's Dual Triggers and  not 100% the same equipment (more like 80% with at least 2 of the recommend traits).

Hope that Ryza 3 goes back to having post-game bosses instead of the "fight the final story boss on Very Hard difficulty"

Plat Screenshot

5bdfd532be5af848ab8b7cc4503798cc16703640

Some of the CG I liked (It's not a lot)

Spoiler

68d90b8f0457685a93a2ecd15325064716703641

9d02d3de361be2d916c58e53d6342e0a16703640

cbdd7c90346adb3677861fed41e9ce4916703641

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum:#238 Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy

17th Dec 2022

1L6c61ca.png

The 2.5D side scrolling platformer spin-off to Assassin's Creed.

China: set two years after Assassin's Creed: Embers. Shao Jun goes on a quest for vengeance against the Eight Tigers and to restore her fallen Brotherhood.

India: set 27 years before Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Arbaaz must recover the famed Koh-i-Noor diamond, a powerful Piece of Eden that used to belong to the Indian Assassins, from a newly arrived Master Templar. While doing so, he must also protect his Mentor Hamid, and his lover, the princess Pyara Kaur.

Russia: Nikolai Orelov in Russia, 1918 as Orelov tried to leave the country with his family. As a final assignment for the Russian Assassins before his departure, Nikolai must steal an artifact from the Tsar's family. In the midst of the theft, Nikolai witnessed the Bolsheviks' murder of most of Nicholas' children. Nikolai saved the grand duchess, Anastasia, and must protect her and the artifact from the Russian Templars.

Did end up using a loophole to get Shadow Gold and the optional task on Sequence 4(China): Got the Shadow Gold and went back and killed them all to save a badly placed slave, The Shadow Gold did not turn into Assassin Gold.

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum:#239 Assassin's Creed Syndicate

31st Dec 2022

1Lb1d6ab.png

The last Classic Assassin's Creed gameplay before Assassin's Creed Mirage come outs.

For now Assassin's Creed Syndicate is the only AC that can't be played on a PS5 without any problems.

Once more I went for the 100% Progress Tracker but did not "100%" The Last Maharaja DLC. Only the Jack The Ripper DLC needed the 100% Progress Tracker for all the trophies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum:#240 Samurai Maiden

21st Jan 2023

1L790885.png

"Beneath the cherry blossom trees in stunning Japan, a young woman becomes...a samurai??
Experience fast-paced action in the Sengoku period as this everyday girl slays demons(Bone Samurais, Robots, Gobins, Silmes. Flaming Skulls, Ogres and Tengu) and slashes her way through the chaos!". As a Hack and Slash, it was fun but going for S ranks was a pain as S rank needs you to slay a certain number of enemies but there's no kills counter like there's a Timer and Inca(the currency for this game) counter. The way I found to kill the Maō(Demon Lord aka the final boss) on Demonic difficulty fast(before the timer hit 6:00) was using Tsumugi's Mountain Bird and for the Kunoichi I used the 3rd weapon all maxed out and for the fight itself I mostly used Hagane and Komimi's Ninja Skill 2 and Iyo's Ninja Skill 1 note that their 3rd weapon make their Ninja Skill 1 cost 2 NSPs instead of 1 NSP while Ninja Skill 2 still cost 3 NSPs and make it so they can use their Ninja Skill can be used even if some bone head attacks or a ogre charges at you.

5q4ANkBl.jpg

The CG of each char, from the PC Tsumugi to the three Kunoichi

Spoiler

I1n086Nl.jpg

vSZeQRLl.jpg

sjScM5Fl.jpg

SoCcYCUl.jpg

• Like 2

:platinum:#241 Genshin Impact

25th Jan 2023

1Lc0e655.png

I started Genshin Impact the day it came out, it was around then Hu Tao's first banner was up, I started playing Genshin Impact as much as I do Azur Lane and Princess Connect re:Dive. Journeying though Teyvat has been fun and looking forward to the next Nations(and Waifus). I'm glad to be done with Spiral Abyss.

It's a auto-pop but from now on the 4 remaining Sumeru trophies and Fontaine will be done on PS5 while I only auto-pop the 4 remaining Sumeru trophies on PS4(not sure if Fontaine and/or later Nations will have trophies for PS4)

My moment of triumph and the last trophy that's needed for plat from way back in 27th Mar 2022

d2d14f39f4c5451889201f12d064ca7016747787

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

:platinum:#242 Neptunia: Sisters vs Sisters

9th Mar 2023

1L2be19a.png

An "orthodox spin-off" of Neptunia and sequel to Megadimension Neptunia VII so unlike the other spin-offs it's set in Hyperdimension.

This game follows Nepgear and the Goddess Candidates waking up to a Gamindustri two years after the Trendi Outbreaks terrorized the four nations.

Also the Deity of Sin Arwhateverhernameis(well Neptune is always butchering the hag's name so why don't I do it too) from mk2/Re;Birth2 is back from the dead and for some reason looks the Arwhateverhernameis from Megadimension Neptunia VII. The gameplay went from Turn-based to Action.

Besides RNG in getting B titles and AAA titles in Disc Development, it was easy once you get a hang of the gameplay and always go for best gear for your prefered Goddesses, for me it was Noire,Uni and Nepgear. Due to how the true ending* has one more boss that you can only use Nepgear for, Nepgear must have the best gear and max level-80 LV.

Ek4pg9yl.jpg

*As I was trying to get bad ending(to 100% Still/CG and Movie list) I got true ending instead as my shares went over 30 after the final boss. So True Ending is not 50/50 it's 30-50/70-50 while normal ending is 60-100/40-0.

Spoiler

eBHpdual.jpg

pUelS7sl.jpg

coBUEdfl.jpg

32kaKKGl.jpg

mYgKCPOl.jpg

fZS3QxHl.jpg

QmA3Ht8l.jpg

bcD3mmhl.jpg

K3WcORal.jpg

Neptunia x Touhou next!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum:#243 Mortal Kombat X

20th Mar 2023

1L7eb13e.png

Sequel to MK(2011) also known as MK9 and 2nd game in the new timeline trilogy.

MKX was easier than MK9 and harder than MK11 to plat.

:platinum:#244 Mortal Kombat 11

26th Mar 2023

1L80fe2a.png

Sequel to MKX and final game in the new timeline trilogy.

Once past the Raiden kombo in the Tutorial, it will be easy getting the plat.

Although not needed for plat, I went and impaled all heads in the warrior shrine.

:platinum:#245 Young Justice: Legacy

28th Mar 2023

1Lc58978.png

Set in five year gap between seasons one and two of the Young Justice animated TV show.

The plat for this not-too-many-times-it-freezes-but-would-freeze-a lot-more-with-"update"-game is easy, only 2 runs of story(Hard and then Co-op/Normal) and then the challenges. only thing hard about it is trying to tolerate the freezes that only happened on the Ridder stage of the Gotham City levels, some of the last level's stages and final round of the first challenge(only time it happened while playing) and the 4th challenge without patch, with patch as soon as the 1st level loads...

The game is the closest you get to a "DC Ultimate Alliance" game but unlike Marvel Ultimate Alliance you can't solo/just be one character so doing Art Preservation Society Trophy without 3 controllers will be a headache as AI teammate just loves breaking stuff. Also unlike Marvel Ultimate Alliance you can't pick your team leader so you are only allowed to pick two other characters (My most used characters were Superboy and the two healers Miss Martian and later Zatanna).

After this set of backlog clears, I be returning to Hogwarts Legacy.

For the next set I think of doing a PS Vita(Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3) with one or more PS3 game(might be Blazblue) and one or more PS4 game(might be RE0)

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum:#246 Hogwarts Legacy

13th Apr 2023

1Lb2aa3d.png

More or less a prequel to both Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter as it is set in 1890 two years before Albus Dumbledore started at Hogwarts as a student mind you.

Luckily only problems I had with the game was error code at times and visual bug.

Fun game and 100%ing it was not too bad still thank god I only had to get to the Map Chamber as each House and not Win the House Cup as each House.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

:platinum:#247 BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

May 12th 2023

1L10caa3.png

The First BlazBlue and the start of the C-Series.

The hardest trophy would be Leonidas as Score Attack mode want you to fight all four Unlimited characters(Rachel, Nu, Hakumen and Ragna).

Best way to deal with Arcade mode on HELL difficulty and Score Attack mode is to use the Ice-wielding-brocon-jerk-Yandere Jin's SP1 and SP2 with SP3(50%) at times over and over to they all are dead.

While Nu was hardest, Rachel was 2nd hardest while I would tie Hakumen and Ragna(the hit and run tactic worked better on them as they don't have that many hit from afar moves like Nu and Rachel does).

Story mode was fun to go through(although took me a while to realize the difference of the two paths in Ragna's story) and the True End having Anime Cutscenes was a nice surprise.

72Jr09bl.jpg

Noel looks cute in Taokaka's hoodie and it looks the Kaka's Jawa like face is a race thing.

Online mode needed only to find people that wanted to boost so thanks to asimmoff and Clasnake for helping me with all of the online.

:platinum:#248 Resident Evil 2

4th Jun 2023

1L66f476.png

Remake of the RE2 that came out in 1998.

Might be due to it not being the Classic Tank Controls of the OG but it sure felt more fun to play and easy compared to RE0.

But "The 4th Survivor" can go F*ck itself.

:platinum:#249 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

8th Jul 2023

1Le1ab2a.png

With being lucky to find a close to 8 players boost for this game and grinding and buying the weekly lineup cards(after the Golden Days lineup to get the Porunga card). Got help with the mission that made me quit the game years ago and later got good enough to do the rest of the missions on my own specifically after unlocking LSSJ Broly. Had to wait to thursday to get the week 1 cards for some reason, well it was the last lineup I needed so it was kinda fine it did not reset on sunday this time. With BoZ done, my backlog of DB Games is done. Of course if I want all DB plats then The Breakers is next... which I do some time before Budokai Tenkaichi 4 is out.

Also got the online done in two Koei Warriors games: Gundam Warriors 2(also finished Official Mode and unlocked the Rie Tanaka voiced character Lacus Clyne but then again it's Dub only ugh) and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 so Gundam Warriors 3 is the only one left with online Trophies. I think.

Next is one PS5 and a PS3 game but I think I do some work on Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 to get closer to plat one day.

If all goes well the next PS3 game after Lego 2K Drive will be Cross Edge

Now the work for the last two trophies in Lego 2K Drive can begin.

Edit1 After dying two times to the annoying can't goddamn die Leech enemies, I jump from RE0 to RE2. Will I plat RE0 and RE1? I save the Classic ones for last and go from RE3 to RE8 also Revelations 1&2.

Got the Team Online Trophies in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, Let's see if I get the rest of the Online done tomorrow

Edit2 Went for the plat in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z instead of P3P which I plan to finish the Canon MC's Route and do the FeMC Route after three Atelier games and Cross Edge.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

:platinum:#250 LEGO 2K Drive

13th Jul 2023

1Lfc7858.png

It's been some years since the last Lego Racing games. Last one I played was Lego Racers 2 and 100%ed it some years ago on a PC that could play it and loved the first Lego Racers game a lot.

Lego 2K Drive did remind me of both Lego Racers games and it also let you unlock Rocket Racer(the final boss of both Lego Racers games) but as his rebooted for Lego City Stuntz self.

Like both Lego Racers games(well more like the first as the 2nd limited you to one) you can make your own car/off-road car/boat.

So I went and made RR's car by following a guide and later on after Drive Pass 1 come out and I grinded to LV 43 and fixed it to look more like the OG from the Lego Racers games in the 1st's colors.

ZIpXXG6l.jpg

I rework a bit of the police jeep and recolored in the 1st RR's car colors

pK7ovN6l.jpg

This one I just recolored in the 1st RR's car colors

GTyquBAl.jpg

The game's classes C,B,A is reversed of Mario Kart's 50cc,100cc,150cc by that i mean

C Class is Hard(most on Sky Cup Grand Prix race)

B Class is more or less Normal

A Class is Easy as heck(not on Sky Cup Grand Prix race)

Thanks to the game's Boost that refill by drifting or with a certain Perk that lets you refill by breaking stuff.