Game of Thrones Season 8 Thoughts

BerunBiH

So the new teaser for Season 8 realised,what do you guys think,who will win the Iron throne,what will happen ?

I think that Jon is going to be the King of Westeros,they will somehow find a way to defeat the Night King and because of Jon's parents he will just tako the throne 

P.S. That's just my theory nothing conformed :P 

• Like 1

i really like this thread as im a huge game of thrones fan, so im happy to share my theories ?

warning: i don't use spoiler bars as it's meant for season 8, so i assume every1 in this thead has already finished the series till S7

* first of all: my main theory is about daenerys. as we all know daenerys's biggest desire from teh beginning is to take the iron throne, and obviously she's in a very good shape to do so. because of this i do think she WILL actually be able to conquer the throne, i also think she's the one that she will be a main part of beating the white walkers (i assume it's called fire and ice for a reason :)). however even after considering all the things i just mentioned, i don't think she will actually take the iron throne. this probably sounds strange considering all the time and trouble to get there, but my theory is that she will rule as queen of essos instead. first of all, even though she has a legitimate claim to the throne, she has been in essos for almost all her life. but even more important, all stuff she has accomplished was in essos. and since she really cared about the rights of teh slaves she freed i assume she feels that she will be much more nessecary in essos then she is in westeros after the threat of the white walkers is dealt with. as we have seen, when she left there were new masters trying to take over. there's not much doubt this will happpen again.

long story short, i think she will conquer the throne but realise in the end that she's much more needed in essos, and with the power she already has, she can just as much rule essos instead.

* about jon snow. as we know by now, he has the very best claim on the iron throne, however there are 2 reasons why i don't think he's gonna take it either. first of all, this one might sound like old news, but i think he still won't take it because of his oath with the night's watch. i think he still cares about honor and truth, so i think he still takes his vows seriously. this might sound odd since he left the night's watch, but as we have seen as well, he isn't the kind of person that follows the rules by the book, he's following them in a more realistic way. a great example is when he quoted the part "i am the shield that guards the realms of men" when he referred to help the wildlings, the most of tehm were against it because the are the 'enemy' but jon knew better so he did it. obviouly he cared about them (especcialy ygritte) but still, he wasn't lying or betraying the night's watch by doing this. the other reason is also my theory, which is that i think jon will rule the wildlings instead. first of all: mance rayder was ALSO from south of the wall. but he turned over to the wildlings, second: is that he really cares about tehm, third: is that even though he isn't from north of teh wall he kinda is teh best canidate to do so. it was already kinda between tormund and jon snow, but even though we haven't actuallly seen tormund die, it's highly likely he is dead because the nightking threw him off the wall, which is a almost 100 meters fall.

long story short: i think jon snow might become the new mance rayder

* about the actual ruler of the iron throne: since i have a different idea for teh 2 most likely canidates at teh moment, it means there is another one i have in mind. it's one that almost no one seem to have in mind, which is gendry. first of all, he is the only living son of robert baratheon, so he does have a claim at teh throne. but probably the biggest reason is BECAUSE he's just so unexpected. as we all know from game of thrones is that unexpected things usually are the things that happen, to strengthen this point, he is a guy that has a serious reason to be able to take teh throne, yet he leaves the show for several seasons and no one mentions him anymore, which is strange cuz he could make a big difference. and after all the time being away he happens to get back into the show at the second last season (S7), so they are kinda saying that he still has a role to play in all this. so why all the mysterious stuff only to get him back just to die in the end, or to become a simple smith or warrior which he kinda already was. besides all this, he suddenly appears to be a part of teh group with dany and jon snow (the main canidates for teh throne) so if the otehr theories might be right, they have to find a new person to rule instead, and they just happen to know a certain guy that has a claim to teh throne and which they know of to be a good kind of leader.

long story short: i think gendry will be the one that gets teh throne in the end. mostly because in game of thrones unexpected stuff will often actually happen, and he has a claim to it, and seems to be the best guy if the other two that know him go on another path.

as for the likelyness to my theories to be actually happening: i would rank the one about daenerys nr 1, the one about the throne nr 2, and the one about jon snow nr 3.

i have all these theories for a several seasons already, so i'm curious to see if some of them will actually come true :)

hope u like my theories, 

have fun every1 ?

Edited by yiazmat50112254
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

i really like this thread as im a huge game of thrones fan, so im happy to share my theories 1f601.png

warning: i don't use spoiler bars as it's meant for season 8, so i assume every1 in this thead has already finished the series till S7

* first of all: my main theory is about daenerys. as we all know daenerys's biggest desire from teh beginning is to take the iron throne, and obviously she's in a very good shape to do so. because of this i do think she WILL actually be able to conquer the throne, i also think she's the one that she will be a main part of beating the white walkers (i assume it's called fire and ice for a reason :)). however even after considering all the things i just mentioned, i don't think she will actually take the iron throne. this probably sounds strange considering all the time and trouble to get there, but my theory is that she will rule as queen of essos instead. first of all, even though she has a legitimate claim to the throne, she has been in essos for almost all her life. but even more important, all stuff she has accomplished was in essos. and since she really cared about the rights of teh slaves she freed i assume she feels that she will be much more nessecary in essos then she is in westeros after the threat of the white walkers is dealt with. as we have seen, when she left there were new masters trying to take over. there's not much doubt this will happpen again.

long story short, i think she will conquer the throne but realise in the end that she's much more needed in essos, and with the power she already has, she can just as much rule essos instead.

* about jon snow. as we know by now, he has the very best claim on the iron throne, however there are 2 reasons why i don't think he's gonna take it either. first of all, this one might sound like old news, but i think he still won't take it because of his oath with the night's watch. i think he still cares about honor and truth, so i think he still takes his vows seriously. this might sound odd since he left the night's watch, but as we have seen as well, he isn't the kind of person that follows the rules by the book, he's following them in a more realistic way. a great example is when he quoted the part "i am the shield that guards the realms of men" when he referred to help the wildlings, the most of tehm were against it because the are the 'enemy' but jon knew better so he did it. obviouly he cared about them (especcialy ygritte) but still, he wasn't lying or betraying the night's watch by doing this. the other reason is also my theory, which is that i think jon will rule the wildlings instead. first of all: mance rayder was ALSO from south of the wall. but he turned over to the wildlings, second: is that he really cares about tehm, third: is that even though he isn't from north of teh wall he kinda is teh best canidate to do so. it was already kinda between tormund and jon snow, but even though we haven't actuallly seen tormund die, it's highly likely he is dead because the nightking threw him off the wall, which is a almost 100 meters fall.

long story short: i think jon snow might become the new mance rayder

* about the actual ruler of the iron throne: since i have a different idea for teh 2 most likely canidates at teh moment, it means there is another one i have in mind. it's one that almost no one seem to have in mind, which is gendry. first of all, he is the only living son of robert baratheon, so he does have a claim at teh throne. but probably the biggest reason is BECAUSE he's just so unexpected. as we all know from game of thrones is that unexpected things usually are the things that happen, to strengthen this point, he is a guy that has a serious reason to be able to take teh throne, yet he leaves the show for several seasons and no one mentions him anymore, which is strange cuz he could make a big difference. and after all the time being away he happens to get back into the show at the second last season (S7), so they are kinda saying that he still has a role to play in all this. so why all the mysterious stuff only to get him back just to die in the end, or to become a simple smith or warrior which he kinda already was. besides all this, he suddenly appears to be a part of teh group with dany and jon snow (the main canidates for teh throne) so if the otehr theories might be right, they have to find a new person to rule instead, and they just happen to know a certain guy that has a claim to teh throne and which they know of to be a good kind of leader.

long story short: i think gendry will be the one that gets teh throne in the end. mostly because in game of thrones unexpected stuff will often actually happen, and he has a claim to it, and seems to be the best guy if the other two that know him go on another path.

as for the likelyness to my theories to be actually happening: i would rank the one about daenerys nr 1, the one about the throne nr 2, and the one about jon snow nr 3.

i have all these theories for a several seasons already, so i'm curious to see if some of them will actually come true :)

hope u like my theories, 

have fun every1 1f601.png

I have a different theory,I think that first of all Daenerys will die in the next season,and here is why :

GoT has a looottttt of foreshadowing and in Season 7 there was a lot of talking about how Daenerys could get hit with an arrow and that's what I think will exactly happen somebody will just hit her while she is riding her dragon in the battle with the Undead.

Next up Jon I agree,I think he will survive but he will not want the Iron throne he hates to rule but he also won't return to the Night Watch just becuse he allready gave one life to them and that freed him from his words,so he will not return to the place he has awfull memories from and where he had to kill a young boy because he killed him,so he will just after the great battle go South maybe to Dorn to live his life as a free man,free from all

And yes the Iron Throne goes for sure to Gendry he allready told Jon who he is and Jon will give his right to the throne to him,Gendry will be the ruler of Westeros for sure 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...