Trophy Advisor: Hide 0 trophy games?

So, when I look at my primary Profile, I don't see 0 trophy games in there. Perfect.

But when I go to Trophy Advisor, I DO see 0 trophy games in there, which seems bizarre. For one thing, if I have a 0 trophy game, it likely means that I rented, borrowed, or hated the thing, and probably don't want to play it anymore. I certainly don't want to earn a trophy in it, thus putting it on my primary Profile with a lackluster percentage.

If there's not a way to hide 0 trophy games on the Trophy Advisor, I'd like to request the feature ;) Paypal to where?

• Like 2

Although I do understand what you mean, I would suspect this again would be heavy on database charge.

Sony send out the trophy information based on games you have installed/played. this site picks that up.

All the trophy advisor does is pick up unearned trophies, and lists them according to the rarity.

I think the DB would be heavily hit if it had to not only bring out unearned information, but also check whether you had at least 1 trophy in the game.

• Like 1