More than 100 campaigns for platinum

Kyoiceberg_

I'm playing this game for two days, one day I was missing only the trophies of
10m points, 100m points.
Do not understand if it was cumulative, then I suspected that it was because in only one phase I was able to do 10k, but had already won the trophy.
More doing some calculations, in media from start to finish of the game to be done 800k, thus being 10 gameplay = 8m, and to get 100m would be, 100 gameplay or more. An absurd to complete more than 100x the same crap campaign.
I really want to be wrong about this, but the developers do not respond, email or twiter, and in steam the last time they pronounced it was 47 days.
I was even excited about the game but this was like an ice bucket on me :-(

• Like 2

You mean 100k instead of 10k, right?

I do not own the game, just saw some YT videos. Trophy list looks really easy, but after reading your post I am a bit more suspicious...

Question: does the "cumulative" score saves only after completing the game or also if you will hit "game over" during (if that's the case)?

I think you can try on alternative acc. (I have no clue about score in this game) sth like this: get 50k score, died, get another 50k, check if trophy for 100k popped.

If yes, I would guess that 10m and 100m are also cumulative.

Also to play 10/100/1000 matches means to complete the game or just to start and play until "Game Over"?

Cheers.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Smashero said:

You mean 100k instead of 10k, right?

I do not own the game, just saw some YT videos. Trophy list looks really easy, but after reading your post I am a bit more suspicious...

Question: does the "cumulative" score saves only after completing the game or also if you will hit "game over" during (if that's the case)?

I think you can try on alternative acc. (I have no clue about score in this game) sth like this: get 50k score, died, get another 50k, check if trophy for 100k popped.

If yes, I would guess that 10m and 100m are also cumulative.

Also to play 10/100/1000 matches means to complete the game or just to start and play until "Game Over"?

Cheers.

Yes I played it on zero account, the punctuation is cumulative, it would be simple if it were not for these 2 trophies, the one of playing several games just give 1000 restart nor need to do the phase.
the punctuation sum at the end of the phase or game over, on average each phase of about 75,000 points no matter the difficulty because I made the three difficulties the campaign,
Then imagine the number of phases to achieve
100,000,000, I must be with 5,000,000 and I am already saturated to play this and I will give up unless they do an attunement with some means of gaining more points without it will be a platinum to be made in a month or more.
It was to be an easy platinum .... the description of the trophies seemed simple but I was wrong.

• 4 months later...