Not As Easy As It Looks...

GothGirlMaxine

FutureGrind is a game which I have early access to so I've already played a little bit. Basically, the game is fairly easy until you turn assisted mode off and go for the diamond medals. (The medals can't be earned in Assisted Mode) - Apart from that, the game is fairly easy, trophy-wise apart from the diamonds is easy enough and the trophies that seem grindy aren't that bad either.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Wow, your opinion was so informative. Im pretty sure BlakkVulture was giving some inside scoop as to what to expect with these trophies.

Absolutely. Someone interested in the game (which is being released 22nd January if you're interested), won't know what to expect and my personal insight is just to give a general background to what the game is like. However, the individual players will vary in terms of how well they play the game. :) 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

my response was general and related to the title of the topic, not the post of Blakk Vulture itself.

Okay, well then I will apologize, but you should really state such things, as your comment made it seem as if you were saying you didnt give a shit towards the information someone was providing to the community.

16 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

So are the diamond scores REALLY hard, or just take, like, ten tries or something? 

I'm interested in this, but don't need a damn headache. I'm assuming assisted mode doesn't disable any trophies that aren't the diamond ones, right?

In assisted mode, only the trophies relating to the diamonds are affected as far as I know. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...