Just this heartwarming happy guy clearing very hard mario maker level after trying for 60 hours

Hvalpen

This is sad because at 18h of attempts, he made it to the end and choked. The next 40h is just trying to clear that one final jump. It's 40h at one very step from the gates of heaven and being denied, over and over again, because you missed a frame perfect jump. Really disheartening to know it happened, but I'm glad he made it at the end. It's nice to see how bad he was in the beginning and how much more consistent he got throughout his runs.

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

This is sad because at 18h of attempts, he made it to the end and choked. The next 40h is just trying to clear that one final jump. It's 40h at one very step from the gates of heaven and being denied, over and over again, because you missed a frame perfect jump. Really disheartening to know it happened, but I'm glad he made it at the end. It's nice to see how bad he was in the beginning and how much more consistent he got throughout his runs.

Surely reminds you of yourself in some of all those hard games you platted huh? :P

2 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Surely reminds you of yourself in some of all those hard games you platted huh? :P

It does reminds me of SMB actually. I have 3 youtube videos of my chokes when getting near the platinum, all 3 i failed really close to finishing it. Gonna post the videos at the end for reference, feel free to skip to the last minutes of them if you wish. I don't think I had any other major choke in my games with something so daunting. I had some in Tricky Towers recently, but nothing there takes neither as much skill nor as much time per attempt as this.

37 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It does reminds me of SMB actually. I have 3 youtube videos of my chokes when getting near the platinum, all 3 i failed really close to finishing it. Gonna post the videos at the end for reference, feel free to skip to the last minutes of them if you wish. I don't think I had any other major choke in my games with something so daunting. I had some in Tricky Towers recently, but nothing there takes neither as much skill nor as much time per attempt as this.

Have you thought about streaming your trophy hunting? If you are not already doing it. Idk about others but personally i would love to watch you.