Question regarding S ranking missions

1 hour ago, ThePotatoStation said:

Is it possible to s rank all missions on Aces only and still be able to get the highest achiever with the help of multiplayer medals? (given i get 24 medals acquired before getting the last campaign medal). I find it tedious to beat the game with s ranks on 3 different difficulties. 1f605.png

Yes, any 24 medals work if your 25th is on campaign. I got the highest achiever today before S rank-ing all ACE missions.

Although if you're going for platinum and do the MP trophies first, you'll have like 8 or 9 by default (kills/sorties etc.) and mission requirement medals are quite easy plus those that require x kills, x kills with MG... all of that puts you easily above 25 required

I had to S rank everything in AC5 really glad only ACE is required here hahah

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Yes, any 24 medals work if your 25th is on campaign. I got the highest achiever today before S rank-ing all ACE missions.

Although if you're going for platinum and do the MP trophies first, you'll have like 8 or 9 by default (kills/sorties etc.) and mission requirement medals are quite easy plus those that require x kills, x kills with MG... all of that puts you easily above 25 required

I had to S rank everything in AC5 really glad only ACE is required here hahah

Thanks for the fast response! Now I won't need to worry about the s ranks in all difficulties (well except for 5).

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 1:53 PM, Falken-N7 said:

S-ranking AC5 Is a lot easier though, just blow up everything you see and you're done. AC7 is a very different story, S-ranking everything on Ace was no easy feat.

indeed

tho to be honest this game is amazing mostly in mission structure , as im a vet who played air - 2 - 3 US - 3JP - 4 -5 - AH ps3 - AH 3ds 

the missions feels you really have to work for them , and made me feel like im experiencing something new  

im glad to say 7 is my favorite in the series after holding 4 high for so long 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

indeed

tho to be honest this game is amazing mostly in mission structure , as im a vet who played air - 2 - 3 US - 3JP - 4 -5 - AH ps3 - AH 3ds 

the missions feels you really have to work for them , and made me feel like im experiencing something new  

Really? I felt 7 was (while really good and enjoyable for multiple playthroughs) a bit... not epic enough? Story-wise I mean.

While 5 holds a special place in my heart the music, locations, and characters of Zero are just so good. I mean B7R against the actual Belkans sign me up any day :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17-4-2019 at 3:07 PM, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

indeed

You've never played Zero? Missing out man!

• 1 month later...