More glitches to look out for

Finally completed this game. It took much longer than I wanted due to a couple of glitches. Highly recommend the game if you enjoy Civ - even if it has glitches that significantly make the game easier (AI not taking barbarian camps etc)

As mentioned, the game has other glitches that can affect trophy hunting.

1. The in game tracker can stop for no reason. I played through the game with all leaders in all victory types twice because of this. It also happened to me twice. My tracker for great people got stuck at 36/46. Even worse, my first pass got stuck at 95/96 victories.

2. The icon indicators for the leader victory types can glitch. I recommend just manually keeping track of your victory conditions per leader. On my second play through, the markers for my completed victory types got reset for several leaders. The actual in game progress tracker did not get reset though.

All in all, my play through took me probably around 200 hours split in a month. It takes me roughly an hour or less per game on the easiest difficulty. Had I not encountered the glitch, I may have platted in 120 hours.

• Like 3

Only one way around them unfortunately - replaying a fresh file and hoping this particular glitch doesn’t pop. In my case, redoing the 96 victories was the most painful part.

I wouldn’t recommend this game for trophy hunting actually unless you really enjoy civ.

• 5 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 5:16 AM, negi980 said:

Only one way around them unfortunately - replaying a fresh file and hoping this particular glitch doesn’t pop. In my case, redoing the 96 victories was the most painful part.

I wouldn’t recommend this game for trophy hunting actually unless you really enjoy civ.

Resultado de imagen para one fear

U telling me I might get stuck and have to redo all victories?

Resultado de imagen para one fear

• 1 year later...

I was able to finish this game without any glitches or problems. Which is great because it is an amazing game. I had a lot of fun going through the 6th one they released a few months back. It's one of those games that I have to have on release date because I don't want to wait for it to go on sale. 

• 3 years later...