No Icon

So after I got it from ps plus, installed it, but then no icon appears of it.

I tried to restart ps, and auto update with plus but no luck. It took the space, in the Game Data Utility its there, but I just got no icon to start the game.

Anybody got a solution for that, because thats really new to me, it never happened before?

Hmmm, never heard of this issue. Unless its on trial/unlock games. Some people download the unlock key but not the game, but this is Uncharted... it doesn't HAVE an unlock.... I'll be right back, i'm gonna check out Uncharted  on the store to see if I can come up with an answer.

UPDATE- Right, I've got it, I know what happened. I looked under the info, and it said

"To use this download you need Uncharted 3 Multiplayer, available from the store at no extra cost"

So the single player that's free on plus is an add-on to the multiplayer that went free to play a while ago. So go get the multiplayer then you can access single player. Hope I helped.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Got this 2 reply at the playstation forums, but I`m not too keen on downloading 33 gb again...

Plus all this hell for a game that I most likely won`t even enjoy that much...

EDIT  scrub the above, just clicked on the very same download (single player on PS+), and now instead of 12gb, its is now 33gb, so looks like movies now put up

you need to download the free multiplayer (4gb file), the single player, the 2d movies (or 3d movies if you have a compatible tv), and the language pack you want. if you want the multiplayer mode, you must download the other multiplayer files. i figured it out a few days ago.

Same thing happened to me, downloading the multiplayer now! Thanks for the heads up, I was quite close to re-installing it. :P

Just post here after so I know if it works or not ^^

I`m still curious about those movies the other guy talked about.

So update.

I deleted the old one, and now downloading the new one which is 33,9 GB sadly... but it has the 2d movies and 3d movies in it too along with multi.

So everything is sorted [for now]. Thank you for the help, hope I don`t need to come back to say that this version was buggy too ^^