Trophies don't sync and games are glitched

Spraragen88

On 2/16/2019 at 7:22 AM, MercureUnleashed said:

Game is black when i'm playing cards in the 2nd evoland, i can play but blind, how cool is that ! :D after 4h of game I have to restart another game or what? there are so much bugs in this game, lack of textures, invisible characters, etc... seriously.

Yikes, I would contact them and let them know of that particular glitch. I haven't had that issue with my game but it doesn't hurt to let the devs know about it. 

Sadly patches for non-AAA games don't come out on any other day besides Tuesday. Sony has to receive the patch and accept it. So if not the 19th, we will have to wait another week to see if the patch is out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 9:51 AM, Cephi said:

Looks like they finally added the NA stack so trophies are syncing now.  No patch yet though for the other issues.

Glad I'm not the only one with the graphical errors in Evoland 2. I won one game of cards blind but I don't want to have to do that for every game in the future era. Also, looking for shadows of people in buildings can be a pain due to messed up texture layering. They said a patch is in the works so we'll have to wait and see. 

• Like 1