Just some confirmation

LionRed10

So, i am almost done with my first playtrough, and was doing some house cleaning of titles and stuff yesterday. Then color me surprised when i went to Palmacosta to grab some leftover people for the Gigolo title and also to use the Katz to get 4 chests that i had missed back in the Palmacosta Ranch. The city is destroyed and i can't acess it anymore. I looked it up, and it gets destroyed after the boss fight against Luna. It's supossed to be shown in the cutscene, which did show what seemed like a city being destroyed, but i didn't clue in it was Palmacosta. Is it really impossible for me to get those women i missed for the title/ talk to the Katz to get those chests in the ranch? I know i can just go for it on the next playtrough, but this kinda bummed me out a bit. I also know there is a glitch to get the Gigolo title without needing to talk to all the women, but some places on the internet say that it has been fixed on the PS3 version. Is it true?

Edited by LionRed10

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Palmacosta is forever destroyed in your current playthrough. But anyway, don't even bother to get the gigolo title the normal way, because i did and it glitched.

It's better to do the exploit which still works in ps3. Just find the most updated one, it's mentioned either here or in .org

All right, gonna look for it. Thanks. And here i go hunting 250+ chests all over again next playtrough... sigh.

45 minutes ago, LionRed10 said:

All right, gonna look for it. Thanks. And here i go hunting 250+ chests all over again next playtrough... sigh.

There is a web browser save checker that shows you in which dungeon you missed chests along some other useful flags.

Next playthrough you should use it frequently to make sure you don't miss a chest in one of those dungeons that get destroyed.

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

There is a web browser save checker that shows you in which dungeon you missed chests along some other useful flags.

Next playthrough you should use it frequently to make sure you don't miss a chest in one of those dungeons that get destroyed.

Yes i know, i have been using it. I just figured i would wait until the gran finale to do a general check on everything, especially with the Katz as a good insurance, since I could'nt get into the ranch anymore. But yo and behold, Palmacosta is suddenly gone without any ceremonies. Well, at least i managed to get all the dogs.

Edited by LionRed10