Survivalist won't pop for me.

Row1789

Popped for me just fine, maybe get another perk in the mean-time and see what happens? Could be a connectivity issue, my network went down as a trophy should have popped. When it came back the trophy randomly popped later in the game. Some people also report late trophy pops or them popping at random unrelated points in the game. All seems a bit glitchy.

15 hours ago, Row1789 said:

Just got 2 more and nothing. Upto 38 out of 60. 

That's so odd, are you on New Game + by any chance? I'm pretty sure while you retain perks and unspent perk points in NG+ the actual counter on the back end resets, so the game thinks you are at 0 perks bought, when you in fact have a bunch. It's a bit unpredictable :(

I'm not at NG+ yet, but i'm wondering if it's possible to switch back to your original game and buy a few perks there to try and get the trophy to pop. Seems a bit tricky for sure.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

Yeah I am on a ng+ save. I think I got half the perks before I started ng+ but can't remember. Not sure if I still have the old save file as I think it overwrites it. 

I might have to start a new game just for this trophy annoyingly ?. Good luck, hope this bug doesn't happen to you. 

• 3 years later...