Question about syncing after a game is corrupted.

Hey,

I was playing Draw Slasher on my Vita a couple of weeks ago and it crashed shortly after popping the '1st chamber' trophy. When I went to my trophy list, it didn't show it as being earned and I could not load the game anymore. Every time I did I would get an error that said something like "your file is corrupted". Today however, when I tried to open it, it suddenly works and it appears as if my progress is still there. I went to play a challenge and immediately after dying two trophies popped. They were '1st Chamber' and 'No Remorse'. I immediately went to my trophy list to check what 'No Remorse' was for. That is earned just for playing as the Samurai. This is a trophy that I had previously earned as you can see by my timestamps on here. The weird thing is now it is only showing I have earned those two trophies and obviously they should not be the first two trophies you earn in the game. You can only play as the Samurai after beating the campaign.

So now I am concerned about syncing my Vita because

a: It may possibly wipe my earned trophies in the game

and

b: It may now appear I have earned trophies out of order

What would you suggest I do? If you look at my profile currently you can see I have earned the trophies in this game legitimately. Is there a best practice to follow in this type of situation before syncing?

33 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

So now I am concerned about syncing my Vita because

a: It may possibly wipe my earned trophies in the game

and

b: It may now appear I have earned trophies out of order

What would you suggest I do? If you look at my profile currently you can see I have earned the trophies in this game legitimately. Is there a best practice to follow in this type of situation before syncing?

a- no

b- no

You should sync it. The only trophy being added to your collection will be the first chamber. Everything else will be unaffected. As long as you didn't complete the 36 chambers thing for the other trophy, making that pop together, you will be fine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

On my Vita though, it shows 14% currently. Just 2 trophies earned. Are you sure that it won't revert to that if I sync?

I'm close but I haven't earned the 36 chambers trophy yet so I'm not worried about that one.

PSN only cares about your earliest timestamp. Since you synced it before, the only "new" one would be samurai. New timestamps will NOT override older synced ones.

• Like 1