Bayonetta 2

xzero4812

They may accept to make it a multi platform if it sells not good enough. Note that number of Wii U owners are low.  

I hope to see Bayonetta 2:Director's cut on PS4 :rolleyes:

ya thats what im hoping 4 beacuse the wii pad just seems unorhtodox to use with a game like this and im not sure if it supports classic controller settings

the wii pad just seems unorhtodox to use with a game like this and im not sure if it supports classic controller settings

I don't know if I got it right, but Bayonetta 2 will be playable on this. Touch-screen was adapted to sell the game to more people, as playing on it is much easier (but then you can't make the best combos).

I really like what they've showed up on E3, also there are other cool games heading to this console. Obviously, I won't buy it before PS4, but if it gets cheaper :D...

I can't say Nintendo will ever let their exclusive be ported to Playstation or Xbox, even if it doesn't sell well. I don't remember if they did something like that before. It's kinda funny how Sony, M$ and Sega turned away from Bayonetta, and now all the fans are angry and envious as hell >: d. On the other hand, you never know if they would buy the game, or if they are mad just because everyone else is.

Edited by Temahemm

I've known this for quite some time, and it still irks me to no end. Bayonetta is in no way, shape, or form a Nintendo style title. Sure, they want to lure more people to the WiiU by having it exclusive, but it's not a big enough title to do that. When it bombs with the kiddies on WiiU, we just MAY see it go multi-platform. Not holding my breath, but if they want to make $ on their investment, they'll HAVE to. 

One of Bayonetta 2's directors and developers said throught twitter that the people asking for a PS3 port should also ask for a PS3 Zelda game as well.

Sucks it won't be on PS3 or PS4, yet I can't help but like the guy for coming out and saying that. Regardless of how it sells, I'm sure they're happy with how the game will turn out.