How often are the Feats/Secret of Greece mission released?

Quink666

We were getting 2-3 a month, but it's since slowed down. There's no real timetable...they just release when Ubisoft feels it's time.

If I had to guess...I'd say March 19th would be the next one. That way it gives people time to digest Legacy of the First Blade Episode 3 for a couple weeks. 

Edited by Viper

On 3/5/2019 at 2:00 PM, Quink666 said:

Tried googling but can't find any info on it. Heard something like it should be 1 new mission/world boss every 2 weeks or something similar.

There is no timetable, there are two ways I've found out that there is a new mission available:

1. Subscribe to Ubisoft Youtube channel, usually when they release a new mission they upload a video letting you know is available. You just refresh your game and there will be. (Another way is checking the Ubisoft ACO website and subscribing to their newsletter).

2. By checking the percentage of achievers for the trophies in the trophy section of the game. When you see that is going from 0.1% to 1% or more, it means that the mission is available.

Just keep paying attention to this meanwhile you play another game and you will get the missions "on time" and I put them in quotes becuase the mission will remain available forever after they are relased so there is no rush to play them as soon as they get release.

Edited by NHC2000