Multiplayer?

Quink666

They will be in another characters mission, you can sometimes see them in the background doing their thing, very few missions from what I can tell actually have you working together in the same part, only seen one mission do it so far though which I believe was mission 13?

• Like 3

Just now, SaltyCat said:

They will be in another characters mission, you can sometimes see them in the background doing their thing, very few missions from what I can tell actually have you working together in the same part, only seen one mission do it so far though which I believe was mission 13?

Ok so i am to rate people when i have only seem them fight 1 mile away from me for about 3 seconds. Seems kinda pointless.

Was hoping to actually have a recorded player AI during boss fights or similar.

They can help you access certain parts of levels that you wouldnt otherwise be able to.  for example:Nero's mission 3. The V player is actually playing Mission 4 and if they kill some tentacles they can help you get a Gold orb.

im not super far but im worried that this might mean certain collectables might be inaccessible unless there are other people playing the game later down the line. hopefully blue orbs aren't behind sections like this.

A lot of times these players are recorded data and not actually there playing at the same time as you. Keep in mind that going into any menu - including when you pick up Blue/Gold Orbs, will make the guest player/AI leave the session.

When it comes to the rating, apparently you are given one Gold Orb per positive rating, that's basically the only special thing about it i suppose. You can also check how many positive ratings you got in the mission select menu.

• Like 1