Lost latest data on rdr2.

Me being a dumbass, I had to unplug my ps4 today to switch to the other one and deactivate my account from it. I switch back to the one I was on and open red dead, and I’m back to 62% on the story and 76 on total completion. Earlier today, I was 100% on story and 84% on total completion. Should I just storm through the story tonight and beat it, do ya think that is possible, start from 62% and go to 100% by 5 in the morning. Really burned out by this game.. I did not know unplugging the console would delete your latest progress. Thank god my recent save was at 62%.. I should of made a save in the epilogue.. If ya have any tricks or anything, please tell me. Btw, do I have to do those last missable missions again? I have the lending a hand trophy and red dead redemption trophy.  I lost my progress but my trophies saved..

Thanks.

Have you checked what happened to the online ? (If you played it). I am interested since one trophy is f... buggy for me. I would like to know if we can 1. Restore a online save made on USB to the ps4. ( so that we can temporarily make a new character, take the trophy and then come back to the first save with the advanced character)