What need for all weapons trophy ?

klaus1003

• 2 years later...

Mobile Armory

Own all of the available weapons

This trophy will pop when you have bought all weapons from the store including the skinned ones. It will cost around 2,500,000 cash to buy every gun and you should have enough to buy everything after you have completed all the ranges in the game. In the later ranges you will be earning around 10,000 cash per minute, but you shouldn't have to farm for this at all unless you've been spending a ton on upgrades for a lot of different guns, but even if you have, it should just be a short grind to afford them all.

Not sure what the "skinned ones" are. I bought all weapons (have 74) from the store, but the trophy won´t pop for me. So, hope this is no bug and someone can tell me what i am missing or what i´m doing wrong.
Edit: Done. =)
Edited by Kratosaur

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Hey guys. Can you play on version 1.0 and get the trophy without the DLC? Any risks of other trophies glitched on 1.0?

Yes, you can just downgrade and buy the weapons without the DLC. Just do it when you are done with other trophies, I'm not sure but I think the game is more stable on latest patch 

• Like 1