Caretaker Trophy Guide

Nitro

This game isnt very good. Aside from the environment, everything else looks pretty bad. The walking speed is -5 but running is +50. You can easily get stuck in the environment. If you run on some boxes, you will go flying across the room sometimes. Anytime I picked up an item (usually just keys) the game would freeze for like 15 seconds. The bad guy kills you if he gets too close, but it takes three hits, but you are paralyzed anyway, so why not just make it one hit? The pictures you find are the blurriest I've ever seen in a game in my life. Almost all of the trophies are for just looking at specific items on a table or wall. 

Thankfully the game is short.

The game does start to freeze, when picking up keys but for 10-15 secs it then carry's on. You can out run the Caretaker which means your screen will go red he will move to a new location.I had someone test my guide is about 35-45 mins so yeah its pretty short if you didn't want to look about . I didn't mind the game, it is not prefect but creepy in the right places. Would of made a interesting VR game. 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:26 PM, fluffy-rabbid said:

The game does start to freeze, when picking up keys but for 10-15 secs it then carry's on. You can out run the Caretaker which means your screen will go red he will move to a new location.I had someone test my guide is about 35-45 mins so yeah its pretty short if you didn't want to look about . I didn't mind the game, it is not prefect but creepy in the right places. Would of made a interesting VR game. 

You can only outrun the caretaker if there's a tv nearby to run past. That, for some reason, kills the guy. I did manage to escape him in the big warehouse near the end of the game by running out the door, though.