Locations of Prosthetics (Complete)

So the game has a lot of Prosthetics that you will have to find. So far I only found 4 of them, will update the thread with more locations as I get them. Once you find the key item pertaining to a Prosthetic tool, take it back to the dude

Spoiler

Sculptor

that gave you the arm. He will install the new prosthetic tool.

1) Loaded Shuriken

This is right at the start of the game, right before the first miniboss.

2) Loaded Axe

This one is in Hirata Estates. You will get here by getting the Bell from the Old Insane lady leading up to the first main boss. Head back to the guy who gives you your Prosthetic arm. He will tell you to use it on the statue beside him. Use it to be teleported to the Hirata Estates. Now once you get to the second resting point. Follow the path till you find a person dying on a set of stairs. He will mention the axe. As soon as you go up the stairs head left. Climb over the wall and you can listen to two soldiers talk. Right beside them is the shrine where you can find the loaded axe item.

3) Shinobi Firecrackers

This one is right after the Loaded Shuriken. After getting that item, go past the miniboss. There is a small cliff that has some crows circling around it. You can use the left path to ascend the cliff, and use the grappling hook to get to the top. There talk to the vendor and buy the firecracker item for 500 sen.

4) Mist Raven

This one is the toughest to get to so far. You will have to beat the Shinobi Hunter Miniboss in Hirata Estates, and then proceed past the resting shrine. From the shrine take the grapple point to the left. Jump into the water and move forward up the stream. Use the grapple point to get up to the side path. Go to the far end and cut the bamboos to the right. Now follow the path and use wall jump to get to the top. Follow the path to a small shrine. Be careful with that tough swordsman. You can try to kill him or just run past open the shrine door and get the item for the Mist Raven. Up to You. I ran like hell

5) Loaded Spear

This one is pretty complicated, because if you run past the enemy at the beginning you won't get the gate key. You will need to go real far into the game. After first main boss and then the bull mini boss, there is a rest shrine. Take the left path, and kill the two soldiers on the bridge. One of them will drop Gate key. Now take the bottom left path and follow it back to the tutorial area. There use the key on the house you had to sneak under in the tutorial. You will find the horn. Take it back to the sculptor to make the Loaded Spear!

That's all I have found so far. Sorry if it's not complete. Only got the game like last night and haven't slept. Been playing non stop. I have an exam today, so gonna go write it. Will update the thread as I find more.

6) Loaded Umbrella

This one is a bit complicated if you don't know where to go. But After reaching the top of Ashina castle, follow the path in the video to get to the back of the castle towards the grave area. From the shrine there drop down to the left to meet Blackhat! You can buy the item from him and then go back to the sculptor to make it!

7) Flame Vent

This one is actually simple but i missed it my first time. Thanks to linkdevivo for letting me know of its location. It is located after the second shrine in Hirata Estates. Follow the normal path till you get to a big campfire with a ton of bandits surrounding it. Kill them all and pick up the flame barrel from the fire. Head back to the sculptor to make it!

8) Sabimaru

For this one, Single_Shade helped me out by giving me it's location. Thanks :)

As shown in the video you need to get to Ashina castle's antechamber. From there move forward and jump down to the bottom floor. Kill all the enemies and go through the door to find a chest. Sabimaru will be inside. Take it to the sculptor to have it made!

9) Divine Abduction

Probably the most out of the way tool to get. You might even skip this whole area. You need to get to the Gun Fort Checkpoint in the Sunken Valley. I have shown a way to get there from the Antechamber checkpoint from Ashina Castle as that checkpoint is part of the story.

From that checkpoint, jump out the window and drop to the pool to the right, follow that path out of the castle and move forward in the back courtyard. Once you get the shrine, jump off the edge and grapple to the left towards the Sunken Valley. Follow the path to get to the checkpoint. From there, jump down and grapple your way towards the Gun Fort. This part is hard because enemies will shoot you constantly!

At the end of this area is a miniboss. Easy to spam parries one as he always spams the same moves. When he backs off and lunges, jump kick him to deal massive posture damage. Once you kill him there will be a fan item for the Divine Abduction behind him. Pick it up and have the sculptor make the fan tool!

10) Finger Whistle

So this is the 10th and last prosthetic you can get. It's actually tied to an Ending. You will have to fight the Guardian Ape boss, and kill it at the lowest depths of the Sunken Valley. Upon killing it you will get the item you need to make the Finger Whistle. For posterity I have included the Guardian Ape kill in case people are struggling with the boss.

Well that's it for all the prosthetics :)

Cheers

*Note - The game was provided by Matt of Step PR on behalf of Activision!

Edited by rubhen925
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man you should also put in the flame vent which you get buy interacting with the flames in hirata estate path! easy one and it heps with bosses that are immun to fire. cheers.

Thanks i missed it my first time

making video now for loaded umbrella and flame vent

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, linkdevivo said:

you're welcome, man. How the hell did you beat the chained ogre without fire? hahaha

haha i used firecrackers to stun it and chip away, but mostly just dodging here and there. I have all my boss attempts on another thread. you can check. I played very aggressively and paid the price :P

Just now, rubhen925 said:

haha i used firecrackers to stun it and chip away, but mostly just dodging here and there. I have all my boss attempts on another thread. you can check. I played very aggressively and paid the price :P

good job, i just stealthed him once, and then used all my fire for the second deathblow. Worked like a charm, got him real quick. But tried without fire first and got 2HKO'd