THE WALKING DEAD --- PIKE DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

XjaegerbombX

vLj3aw9.jpg

Omg... I teared up soo hard when I saw Enid & Tara. What did you guys think of the Episode "The Calm Before"??? It was incredible!!! I am still haunted by all the heads on the Pikes, it was really very graphic!!!

This one hurts me the most...

bRNlfwM.jpg

??????

So the leader of Hilltop (Tara) was executed just in time for the Finale to say "Maggie has returned!!!" I think they will say that in the Finale (a nod that Maggie is on her way back or has just arrived but we won't see her).

Also, have ya'll seen the Sneak Peak for Season 09 Finale??? The Survivors are NOT looking for Revenge. Instead, they are looking for a way to "safely" cross the "Pike Border" due to harsh weather & that is going to result in Alpha unleashing the THOUSANDS of Walker's she has at her disposal. She told Daryl that her people are already amongst that herd "leading" them. She clearly controls the Walkers. And holy shit she killed one of her own just because they saw her Cry. This bitch makes Negan look like Ned Flanders.

Which is why I know eventually, they are going to go to Negan & he will either offer or be asked to infiltrate them cus Alpha eye-balled everyone at the fair. But she did NOT SEE Negan!!!

So she doesn't know he exists or where his loyalty lies so I really think Season 10 will be Negan's Redemption (in the comics, Rick allows him to live in exile beyond Alexandria's Walls) & since Danai aka Michonne's last season is 10, I think Aaron will be in charge of Alexandria for Season 11 but will get killed & Negan will Rise back up to Power -- but he'll be a good leader this time.

And holy shit... Henry???? They killed off Carl to bring in Henry just to kill him off???

Wow (but a good wow) I didn't like him much but I had a feeling his "moral compass" was gonna get him killed... Just didn't expect his head to be on a pike too!! That was a huge shocker!!!

Thoughts? Feelings? Lose a favorite character?? How did you react to the Pikes?? Share your reactions!!!

I definitely didn't see that ending coming, they took out a few good characters all at once (some of the others I didn't even recognize ?). But I was kinda surprised they already killed off Ozzy (I think that was his name?), he was only on the show for what, 2-3 episodes? 

I am looking forward to seeing Negan getting out of that jail cell (for good this time), I'm starting to miss seeing him kicking ass. xD I think there's only 1 episode left this season, isn't there? I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen. ^_^ 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, jackmadrox said:

Not to be rude, but there is a thread for The Walking Dead. 

So? That is a discussion thread for the show that was started in 2011. I made a *new* thread before the pikes for predictions & now a second post to discuss reactions.

Some people have not seen certain things yet or stopped watching because a character they liked got killed off or some are just now returning because of quitting but heard good reviews & are coming back.

So not to he rude to you... But I already knew that & chose on my own to create topics instead of posting something on page 27 and if someone hasnt seen it yet then I get blamed. No thank you!

I know how sensitive people can get due to Spoilers. Which is why I created a seperate post for the viewers who are already caught up or just wanna discuss this one major issue.

That is all.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:27 PM, Quink666 said:

Seems like things are actually happening in the show now. Might have to pick it up again, i just don't want to suffer through the Negan seasons since i didn't like him as a villain.

What are your reasons for not liking Negan? Do ya hate him for what he did to Abe & Glenn & Spencer & Olivia & Sasha & Eugene? 

Cus you're in for some major surprises if you start to watch again. I highly recommend getting caught up! You won't regret it.

Edited by dokkanexpert
Spellcheck

I was only vaguely familiar of this event in this comics, so I had no idea how "big" of a moment it really was. And to be, the reveal was really unexpected and pretty shocking. Felt pretty bad to see Enid and Tara up there, but at the same time there are other major characters I would have rather not seen up there. I don't know if Henry should have been surprising to me, but it was. I just thought they were working up his character too much to kill them, but it turns out they were working up his character to kill him. And this will also make that Alpha's daughter (I'm bad with names) especially vengeful, so that should be interesting.

I've always like watching this show even if it's lost a lot of viewers. I was starting to lose interest after what they did to Glen: both faking his death and then killing him off with a really dick move of a series finale and an even more dick move of killing another character first to "trick" us into thinking he was safe again. Anyway, this season has definitely been one of the better ones compared to the last few seasons or so. The time jump changed things up and so far the show seems to be managing okay even without Rick.