If I decide to go to the fountainhead palace will any of the Headlesses despawn?

So I am at the Guardian ape and don't know weather to start him or not because I heard some bosses disappear if I do.  I have beaten all the bosses up until this point except for the 2 Headless guys and the other guy in the dungeon who also causes terror can anyone confirm if these guys disappear or not if I enter fountain head palace?  I just don't want to have to fight them in NG+,  Also how much divine confetti is in the game?  Will I have enough for all the bosses in this playthrough if I don't waste any?

13 minutes ago, nudoetcrudo said:

They should not despawn, I killed one of the two Headless after the Ape.

Also theres a trophy for killing Owl and then killing him again at Hirata estates,  he doesn't show up on Powerpyxs all boss guide,  can I go kill him at estates any time after I finish the game?  And if I kill him there before finishing the game will it lock any ending?

8 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Also theres a trophy for killing Owl and then killing him again at Hirata estates,  he doesn't show up on Powerpyxs all boss guide,  can I go kill him at estates any time after I finish the game?  And if I kill him there before finishing the game will it lock any ending?

Not sure if you can kill him after finishing the game. Regarding the second question, you won't lock any ending. At the very end you'll be asked to use an item  if you killed him you will have an additional choice, but you won't lock anything out.

15 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I'm pretty sure you can't kill him post-game since triggering that fight requires the dialogue between Emma and the Sculptor. The latter disappearing during the last part of the game.

Just to be safe, you should unlock and beat him before finishing the Fountainhead Palace.

Edited by Jive76US

15 minutes ago, Jive76US said:

I'm pretty sure you can't kill him post-game since triggering that fight requires the dialogue between Emma and the Sculptor. The latter disappearing during the last part of the game.

Just to be safe, you should unlock and beat him before finishing the Fountainhead Palace.

You can't get the Owl charm to reach him if you complete the Fountainhead Palace. If you got the item already, you can kill him also later, just before the final boss.

Considering that after the Fountainhead Palace you will get beads to increase your vitality by 2 + some memories to increase your strength, I would wait until the very end to fight him because he is quite hard (but remember to get the Owl charm ASAP).

Edited by nudoetcrudo