(1.04 Patch Fixed) Inventory Glitch - Disappearing items

Yadilie

As of 1.03 there is a glitch that on crashes or logging back into your character there is a chance for your gear to disappear from your equipped and/or your bag. Crashed in Co-op after camping outside and lost a shield and some armor in my bag. Noticed earlier in the day that I had also lost my lamps earlier in the day. Anything can randomly disappear even Key Items.

The devs say they know about it but don't have a timeframe for it. So it's all down to luck. I'm personally shelving it until a patch comes out to fix it. Losing even a little bit of that stuff is irking.

Update

1.04 Patch just came out and has supposedly fixed the issue along with others.

**If you haven't noticed yet, the patch is up on PS4. Will update when Xbox is too. Here is the patch notes

- Region lock removed

- Items no longer disappear from backpack

- Issue with disappearing mana is fixed

- Broken map issue is no longer present

- Burac no longer gives skills for both players in multiplayer

- Holding the Lexicon in hand fixed

- Some more minor issues were resolved

Note that we started to work on texture improvements on PS4. We just started to adjust a few, and will look to get more of them in a future patch, so it is normal.**

Edited by Yadilie

I only had this happen after a crash during a loading screen and when I closed the application from the PS4 menu because I died in a place I didn't feel like treking back to because I was rushing and getting used to the game. 

Since then I have started a new character and have not lost anything from playing the game normally. 

• 1 month later...

I personally have uninstalled twice since launch. So many game-breaking bugs, especially in co-op sessions. Despite the patch, many problems have not been fixed. Also, it has lead to other issues trying to trade items in co-op and not have them removed when I rejoin them in a later session. It is a damn shame though, as I love games like this and I was really excited to take it on with a friend!