Similar to Furi?

AJ_Radio

I know that both games have you fighting against bosses, but other than that I think Titan Souls is more of a shorter, 2-D type of deal. 

Both were on PS Plus+ and both can be exploited with cloud saves/USBs, but apart from that I don’t know much about this game. 

So far I love Furi. Is Titan Souls more of the same deal?

Edited by Spaz

Both games focus on boss fights but that's about it. Titan souls is more of a puzzle game. Your character has one arrow that you can shoot then pick up and the ability to roll in order to dodge, with the arrow you’ll need to figure out a way to kill each boss. 

Edited by NaseemJohn

Yeah the only similarity is that both games are a boss rush. 

Furi is fast, has bosses with multiple phases, both melee and ranged combat, parries... It is a proper action game where you need to endure your opponents attacks while slowly draining their life bars. 

Titan Souls is completely different. Again here there are no enemies in the overworld, it's only about bosses. But as @NaseemJohn mentioned, your only weapon is a single arrow that, once shot, you can call back. It's kill or be killed: Bosses die in one shot (if you hit their weak spot), you die in one hit. Simple as that, so the goal is to figure out how to expose the weak spots. 

Personally I prefer Furi, but I prefer Furi over every single other indie game, so that's not saying much. ? Titan Souls is ok, with a nice boss design, but it's nothing spectacular. 

Edited by Arcesus7