Non- Shura Ending Question

ThaiChi

I'm trying to plan out the 2nd half of my game, and I'm planning to use the save back-up method. My question is: after I forgo the Shura ending, that automatically defaults me into getting the Immortal Severance ending? or is it one of three endings I must choose from? (Severance, Purification or Return)

E.g. When I beat this game and I'm aiming for Purification, do I get Immortal Severance as well?

You get to choose after beating the final boss but you need to do the steps required for each of those 3 endings so you get the items needed for the choice at the end.

Make a backup save after defeating the final boss so you can go back for other endings.

Edited by xh117

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

quick question: can i tackle the boss fight: OWL (FATHER) AFTER i tackle the true corrupted monk and the divine dragon fights? going in for the 3 endings in one playthrough...

You can, provided that you got the Bell from Emma before defeating the divine dragon. I guess the reason for that is that 

Spoiler

you need to eavesdrop on Emma and the sculptor, and once you have defeated the divine dragon, the sculptor becomes the Demon of Hatred. 

So make sure to at least get the bell before fighting the divine dragon. 

Edited by Arcesus7