One smelting machine is gone?

Quink666

So im currently just working my way to the 2nd boss and there was 2 smelter machines but after i pushed some button there was only 1. I killed it and now have 3 shining coins even though i only killed the very first one and 1 of the 2 that is right before 2nd boss. Have i screwed myself of getting the smelter trophy?

On 14-4-2019 at 2:28 AM, Quink666 said:

So im currently just working my way to the 2nd boss and there was 2 smelter machines but after i pushed some button there was only 1. I killed it and now have 3 shining coins even though i only killed the very first one and 1 of the 2 that is right before 2nd boss. Have i screwed myself of getting the smelter trophy?

Lol I didn't even realise there were 2. That explains that lonely shining coin that was just laying on the ground.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 15/04/2019 at 7:51 PM, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Lol I didn't even realise there were 2. That explains that lonely shining coin that was just laying on the ground.

It's funny but the same coin you guys are talking about I have found in one of the locations from A Walk in the Park DLC. There was only one coin for me in the Recycling area of Central Prod B. It seems a bit random but the fact that I have completed the first part of A Walk in the Park DLC (up to the fight with Chief Helvig) before I actually got to Recycling area in the main campaign probably had something to do with its random spawn location. 

I knew that the game was full of bugs and shit, but luckily I haven't experienced anything out of order apart from that random coin spawn.