What's with eerron black

Why is every one useing this character. Out of almost 50 some matches. Everyone has picked him. And they all do the same stunlock heavy knockback tackel combo, and if they aren't repeating the same combo every one is using. They are turtled up and gaurding to were When you try to break there gaurd they drop kick you into the only combo they know..

And if its not erron black its. Noob saibot spamming the same throw warp combo.

I get it

Use what works

I mainly use scorpion and have only manage to learn 1 combo profecently but its rather weak.  I try to string diffrent moves together. But ya i duno 

Just frustrating 

Like. Everyone useing the same build on a mmo... Lol 

I've only fought about 15 matches so far but I haven't seen an Erron Black yet. For Noob if they're spamming the teleport, it's highly punishable. You can block/duck and punish it  with an uppercut crushing blow into a big combo once per match which will make them more hesitant to just throw it out.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

I've only fought about 15 matches so far but I haven't seen an Erron Black yet. For Noob if they're spamming the teleport, it's highly punishable. You can block/duck and punish it  with an uppercut crushing blow into a big combo once per match which will make them more hesitant to just throw it out.

Ive managed to punish that a few times. But my timing is off..

Most noob saibots ive encountered -  warp throw combo into shadow clone spam about a 8-10 hit combo.  

I found a guy who was same.skill lv ad me and thats when i had most fun lol.

If you mainly use Scorpion I would personally equip his Hell Port Cancel and then mix up when you use Hell Port and when you cancel it. It confuses a lot of players and they tend to play really cautious.

Alternatively, use Skarlet because she can combo for good damage but if your opponent wants to spam the same combo you can just be an asshole right back and zone the absolute shit out of them.

I was useing fire blade enhancement ( back down circle)  with the spiral chain combo x2

Hell port R1 upper cut spiral chain R1 low kick hell port

It let me chain decently but was easy to interrupt 

Ill practice w scarlet. I find her fun with blood magic.