Online Grind?

I would have to say that, yes it is a grind. However you shouldn't let that sway you from trying to get the plat if that's what you really want. I'm only level 15 so far and it recently took me abut 6 hours of playing, 90% races to get there from level 11 and a half or so. This is one boring ass online but I'll keep at it, I mean it took me years to get the RDR1 plat, mainly due to the online grind but I got it done.

Bottom line is if you aren't willing to put the time in, then don't. There's no shame in it. Plat the games you enjoy, you find fun and keep your interest. At least that's what I do :) 

To answer your other questions....before I got back into it a few days ago I got all those free gold bars from Rockstar events a while back. So I had 32.65 gold bars and it didn't take me long to buy most of what was needed for a couple of trophies and a few weapons etc. I bet by the time if hit level 50, Which hopefully takes less than 60 hours, I'll have more money/gold bars required for the 5 horses trophy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, War_Hearted said:

I would have to say that, yes it is a grind. However you shouldn't let that sway you from trying to get the plat if that's what you really want. I'm only level 15 so far and it recently took me abut 6 hours of playing, 90% races to get there from level 11 and a half or so. This is one boring ass online but I'll keep at it, I mean it took me years to get the RDR1 plat, mainly due to the online grind but I got it done.

Bottom line is if you aren't willing to put the time in, then don't. There's no shame in it. Plat the games you enjoy, you find fun and keep your interest. At least that's what I do :) 

To answer your other questions....before I got back into it a few days ago I got all those free gold bars from Rockstar events a while back. So I had 32.65 gold bars and it didn't take me long to buy most of what was needed for a couple of trophies and a few weapons etc. I bet by the time if hit level 50, Which hopefully takes less than 60 hours, I'll have more money/gold bars required for the 5 horses trophy.

Yeah, you should be rolling in gold bars well before 50. Especially if you do a daily challenge each day for 21 days then you'll get a 2.5 multiplier on all gold earned.

Getting it done in under 60 hours all depends on what you're doing (showdowns etc). It took me 97 hours but I started when the BETA first came out and xp was hard to come by.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2019 at 4:18 PM, War_Hearted said:

Thanks for the response and after getting to level 50 in rdr2 online the gta 100 grind cant be worse

• Like 1