A Hunter journal - The Platinum entry

Wolf_D_Flame

Whoever made the trophy list for Final Fantasy IX should of toned down the rope trophy to where some people didn't need to use a script.

I used to do some modding in the past on the PC but I've grown fed up with tinkering with crap whether it's on the PC or on console. The Jump Rope trophy on it's own makes a lot of people think the platinum difficulty for Final Fantasy IX is an 8 out of 10 or 9 out of 10 in difficulty.

Of course the script makes it a lot easier, but I'd rather not use it.

# Platinum 110 #

L6c729f.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

1S98feaf.png

Grand Master of Trophies

Obtained date: 19th May 2020

Time to completion: 4 days, 40 minutes, 30 seconds

Spoiler

La-LEGO-NINJAGO-Pel-cula-El-videojuego-2

-                                                                                                              

Back to LEGO worlds this time with ninjas cortesy of WB Games, that gave it us for free. A bit of a weird LEGO one, but still a LEGO game so not much to add after the TLotR and HP ones. Same idea, mechanics for most of it, but adapt to another universe. It's Ninja Time.

First Trophy:

42S646e0a.png

Student of Upgrades
Spend a Ninjanuity Token to purchase a Combat Upgrade

You get this trophy during the first mission Training Dojo a.k.a the tutorial, unskipable and I got my doubts you could get Novice of Collection so rendering this trophy the first and only option for this spot, just learn your attacks and moves and it's yours before you can kick that chicken and proceed with the story.

Last Trophy:

47S63596b.png

Master of Modes
Play each game mode in the Ninjago Battle Arenas

Something other LEGO games don't have a PvP mode, even as simple as it may be due to LEGO games laws of mechanics it's something. 

Although they could avoid that annoying 4 split screen when vs IA just saying. 

Hardest Trophy:

None

LEGO games really ain't hard in any aspect, most complicated thing from this game aside from maybe a couple of collectables is a race that you gotta do with a speed characters or you won't reach the minimum time for gold, and still if done properly you got some seconds to spare.

Most Annoying Trophy:

37Sa3519c.png

Master of Completion
Achieve 100% Completion

LEGO games ain't hard at old, to beging with you are immortal, you get red bricks or in this case Ancient Scrolls to make things simpler, but still if you want your platinum you need to get everything, which even as simple as it can be sometimes can be a bit annoying due to finding the right path towards a collectable.

But that's all the challenge you are going to meet on a LEGO journey.

Conclusion:

Another LEGO game with it's own mechanics link to the universe is based on, but a LEGO game after all, a enjoyable walk for times you don't wanna get to  complex on what you doing, and make sure you check every corner to get that 100% but without too many worries.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 111 #

L014591.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

1Sf16e11.png

Trophy Triumphant

Obtained date: 27th May 2020

Time to completion: 1 Year, 6 Months, 1 Day

Spoiler

DRAGON-BALL-Fighter-Z-20200527144802.jpg

-                                                                                                              

After years and years of 3D battle games of the DB universe (unless you count the ones on Nintendo handhelds), after the unbeatable legacy that left Budokai Tenkaichi 3, comes the dragon ball game to beat them all, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and after last patch you can finally make that  Gokus vs Gokus fight without repeating characters. So dive down on this 2D fighting experience where Yamcha rules the battlefield.

First Trophy:

35S29b627.png

Yo, I'm Goku!
Complete a quest tutorial.

What are the chances you get this trophy withouth really knowing what are you doing and just pressing buttons around the lobby...100% that's it.

Last Trophy:

33S954c50.png

Set for Life
Acquire 20,000,000 Zeni throughout the course of playing.

The dev for this idea surely is friends  with the one of Bloodlust  from FF9.

Hardest Trophy:

23S40f95f.png

My Power Level is 530,000
World Match - Acquire 530,000 BP.None

Although not that much of a grind depending of your skills, and nowadays it seems even easier for what I read. This is the only trophy that can make a threat to you regarding your ability since you are throw to quite a lot of fights that you have to win in PvP mode, and sadly there's is or at least was a really annoying thing that happens more than we would like called "ups I just unplug the internet cable from my PS4 so this fight you where gonna win doesn't count neither I lose points" which is really, really annoying and not so uncommon at least when I fight my way up to the trophy BP.

Most Annoying Trophy:

33S954c50.png

Set for Life
Acquire 20,000,000 Zeni throughout the course of playing.

First of all, this trophy is one of those that, you ask yourself what were they thinking, is done without grinding well you could be playing the game regularly and never get it. 

This said, in my case I wanna thank Arc Systems time to time zeni rewards that make the grind half of what it should been, still half is a lot of time to be put in this trophy.

To get you into why is so tedious, the fastest method gets you about 30.000 zeni every 5 min (with a minor extra from time to time in zeni), so that would mean 360.000 zeni x hour if you want to put the extra maybe it could get up to 400.000.

So in other words if you where to grind from 0 to 20 millions it would take between 50 to 55 hours with this method efficiently, and trust me is not exactly a really enjoyable thing to do for  so long.

And honestly you could do every other trophy (except the zeni ones) in the game and barely get your first million if it ain't for login bonuses.

Conclusion:

And amazing fighting game, that makes justice to the franchise on the battlefield aspect, delivering even those nostalgic dramatic finish, although you never gonna pull them off in a real match let's be honest. Saying this the fact that you can't use a full Gohan Team and the fact you can fight as Ozaru (would you just be a foot in this game fighting as it, that's a good question) , makes Budokai Tenkachi 3 keep it's crown.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

# Platinum 112 #

La9e946.png

spacer.png

1S7d7c0d.png

Jump Force

Obtained date: 8th Jun 2020

Time to completion: 1 Month, 1 Week, 4 Days

Spoiler

JUMP-FORCE-20200608141739.jpg

After J-Stars Victory VS+ comes the new instalment of the jump showdown for its 50 anniversary never the less, and we wont lie the hype was high and it hit hard.

Obviously bringing a rooster like jump super/ultimate stars for Nintendo DS, its nearly impossible when you put such 3D graphics into the fight, but i can't say I agree with the roster decision they made into this game, too much was left out too put too much unnecesary characters.

When they start showing the characters I though nice, specially when they showed  the Bleach characters and their final version from the manga which ain't the rule, anime usually draw the line of the last development of a character the game gonna have. Later they show Dai also all power up and with it's last gear upgrade. Seriously this brought a lot of hype thinking we would see lot of characters ( many that appear on j-stars) on they stronger version. But well the hype end with Bbleach and Dai, so we could get and excessive amount of characters from just three franchises, and lets be honest half of them could have been trade for other franchises, and that applies also to the Dlc choices, but that's just my opinion.

First Trophy:

11S2fc385.png

Apprentice Warrior

Cleared Free Mission on Easy one or more times.

The list of first trophy for this game is quite a list, depend on what you hit first, rush story, emotes, preset teams, online battles, but if you don't rush it too much this or Seeds of Evil should be the common options on the first trophy spot.

Last Trophy:

42S14030b.png

Contributor
Used more than a total of 1,000,000 gold.

So after you get your million and the trophy it's time to spend it until the last gold

Even if after getting everything else, the 1 million trophies where the only thing left to do, it wasn't really tedious, I mean i just had to level up the avatar to Lv. 100 and it was quite a bit of having to farm experience mission 1 on expert but once I reach Lv. 100 and unlock all the new challenge missions until the last one I didn't have to farm for too long the last fight until I reached the milestone.

One curios thing about the trophy is that somehow more people have this trophy than King of Coin which makes me think how can you waste 1 million gold if you haven't got it yet.

Hardest Trophy:

20S3de446.png

Apex Fighter
Got S rank 10 or more times on Expert Free Missions.

Honestly the only trophy that it ain't about farming and can be a pain in the ass.

One hit and you're out, which make the battle more a strategic fight than anything else, also there's some attacks that even while guarding you receive damage so getting a perfect is almost impossible against such enemies, neither can get you too greedy or the enemy will evade your attacks and counter and always check for grabs and  specials that don't care about guard.

My way, Kenshiro and its 100 hit special ( to get the extra points for combo) follow up by Ichigo awakened mode, apparently if you keep your distance with Dio he just use the long range attack, block and follow up with your triangle Moon Fang attack, when he use it's awakening move, simple guard and follow up with triple triangle attack and end with Moon Fang, I found that they rarely counter-avoid your strong attack combo of 3 hit and its easy to add a shoot skill at the end, not just Ichigo one (but avoid using the Moon Fang without awakening since it's harder to land and use 2 energy bars)

Most Annoying Trophy:

41S8eedc2.png

Challenger
Challenged other players 10 or more times.

This one can be a nightmare, why?

Challenge battles take your level to the fight with means that if you are a high level and fight a low level the fight takes seconds to end which is really good to rush it but it would never neat you a rematch.

But the worst part is the challenge design you get throw into a waiting lobby after selecting char and scenario and if the other person doesn't accept you would never know you could wait for all eternity without a notification. Which makes this trophy way longer that it should on waiting in case they accept the match. I mean was that hard to only let you go to select screen if the other person accept and kick you out if you decline, I mean that would be the logical design of it

Also you gotta be the challenger if you get challenge by another person it won't count for this trophy.

Conclusion:

The game got its good thing it can't be denied but its far too flawed, rooster choice,  combos that are just cheap and a spam of hits you can't do a thing more times that it should counting you can , a visual design that screws way too much the flow of the fight, unstoppable combos, the loving bug that make the game crash half time you where entering or exiting between fights the online lobby, makes it quite annoying, but if you don't dive too deep into competitive it good its enjoyable fighting game and its always a nice thing to mix up jump fighters into one brawl to end the debate of who would win in a fight, shame there weren't more challengers to the Jump throne.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

# Platinum 113 #

Lf72fab.png

spacer.png

1S957d5f.png

Jump Force

Obtained date: 11th Jun 2020

Time to completion: 10 Months, 20 hours, 29 minutes

Spoiler

KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5-2-5-Re-MIX.jpg

The times I have beat this game by now, the original runs on Ps2, the 3 runs you need on Ps3 for the platinum, and a couple more this time (good stackable difficulty trophies). But Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts after all we didn't just wait 13 and a bit years between II and III because of nothing. And sure Kh1 camera is well a bit old, but let's be honest the game is still playable after 18 years.

First Trophy:

24S9ae5f1.png

The Rabbit Hole
Seal the keyhole in Wonderland

Sealing the keyhole on wonderland will come naturally as the first trophy 99.9% of the time unless for some reason you take a detour to finish Deep Jungle and get "Member of the tribe" or just grind like no tomorrow for "From rag to riches" or "Heartless Hunter" well "Test pilot" would also be a relative viable first trophy

Last Trophy:

2Sc75f88.png

Proud Player
Clear Final Mix on Proud

Last trophy is always which way you play a game, as per usual i like leaving for last the hardest difficulty trophies so I only have to focus on gid gud enough to beat it.

Hardest Trophy:

8S146b91.png

He Who Doesn't Exist
Defeat the Mysterious Man in Hollow Bastion

ts hard to tell against other Kingdom Hearts secret bosses from the remix versions KH1 are not really that hard with the right tactic, and proud gameplay although a bit hard early on due to the lack of survival abilities doesn't suffer as much as others games and master mode. So I guess if you where to fight Xemnas i mean the unknown on proud mode that would be the hardest one of them all.

Most Annoying Trophy:

54S1e6423.png

Blade Master
Obtain all Keyblades

I will have gone for synthesis master but honestly since you need to craft everything to be able to craft the ultima blade and ultima blade is required for this one technically blade master is more tedious.

Little joke aside the synth list is always the most annoying trophy for the main Kingdom Hearts since some mats are always annoying to obtain since they just got a source which a specific farm area that it not exactly the best just the only option.

Conclusion:

The beginning of a saga, one that which instalment makes us have more questions that the few that answers. After all this time what can be say about the beginning of Sora journey, except upgrades needed to be done. All those tries vs Sephiroth the first time we challenge him and how we end up hating Heartless Angel/Fallen One, like there was no tomorrow or figuring out how to handle the "secret" bosses, because for a lot of us played the original Kingdom Hearts when we where still young. A the good old days when our biggest problem was that Donald always spam cura after we already heal ourselfs.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 114 #

L23657b.png

spacer.png

1S37290b.png

A New Hope

Obtained date: 11th Jun 2020

Time to completion: 3 days, 6 hours, 27 minutes

Spoiler

STAR-WARS-Jedi-Fallen-Order-202006282243

In a galaxy far far away, after a trilogy that made people hate governments, and before a time when Vader rule the big screen, comes the redemption of a trilogy that we are still asking ourselves why did this happen?. Fly back to a more dangerous time under the empire rule, still vandalising the clone wars, to a time where Stormtroopers actually are a dangerous foe that knows how to aim. And your best friend ain't a light saber but force pushing everything out of the floor.

First Trophy:

8Sfb87d7.png

The Mantis
Join the crew

Honestly I think that's gotta be the 100% of times the first trophy since maybe you can stack some others like deflecting things first if the checkpoint keeps track from the first enemies, but it's gonna be a waste of time since you gonna earn those trophies playing normally after a bit.

So after you beat the let's call it tutorial and learn you gonna get hurt in this game a lot, until you just get your force push and throw everything off the cliff. You get the starting point of your new journey in this dark age of the empire

Last Trophy:

6Sc72969.png

A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Complete all of BD-1's holomaps

Unless you rush everything before the last planet, odds are that holomaps or chests/secrets are your final ones.

In my case well I miss one of those small areas that the crashed venator on Zeffo, had to speed run half of that spaceship to get my platinum, at least I haven't to get out again.

Hardest Trophy:

Let's be honest aside from the story there's nothing that add and extra challenge to the game, aside from getting every inch of the holomaps, or every chest, there's no extra fight no nothing really. So if one had to put a Difficulty trophy it would be beating the game on hardest difficulty, but since there's no difficulty trophy this time this category goes blank

Most Annoying Trophy:

6Sc72969.png                                         3Sc26368.png

A Galaxy Far, Far Away                                 Collector                           
                                               Complete all of BD-1's holomaps            Collect all chests and secrets                                                 

Space maps have a tendency to be annoying to read, and this one is no exception. First there's plenty of time that you got to get the correct angle to find that almost invisible section of the map that is still grey even when it was 2 steps from where you walked. Then Chests, I think everyone wonders why they can't just appear on the map, at least if you have try to open them but couldn't for some reason. It's not that hard finding what you missing (at least you got the total count x planet) but still.

Conclusion:

In resume a great Star Wars games, that keeps the essence of the force and it's different paths alive, using the order 66 as a nexus to the story, and the beginning of the Empire and the end of the Clone Wars alike. The only flaw might be the lack of extra challenges aside from the story. Imagine if you really had a challenge where you have to beat Vader, we would still be trying.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 2 weeks later...

# Platinum 115 #

spacer.pngL5508b1.png

spacer.png

1S48153b.png

Peace In Our Time

Obtained date: 20th Jul 2020

Time to completion: 3 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours

Spoiler

LEGO-MARVEL-Vengadores-20200720195926.jp

LEGO games once more, that game you pick to take a breeze from other games, and just don't have to overthink too much what to do, just relax a bit until that golden brick gets between you and your 100% and wars is on.

First Trophy:

17Sb2568d.png

Always Angry
Transform from Banner to Hulk

Honestly I got this one on the first level by chance trying to change character, a classic example of wait a trophy so soon?

Last Trophy:

20Se12ff7.png

I'll Do It Myself
Witness the 100% Stud Fountain inside Avengers Tower

A new add to the lego trophy list get your 100% and have a mini congratulations if you find it that's it, and the way LEGO games use to go that 100% trophy was your last well this one is now the last.

Hardest Trophy:

LEGO games = none. Actually I feel that this one had the easiest races of all LEGO games, ground races where incredible easy with a speed character like quicksilver and flying ones didn't have annoying turns and where easy to follow the route.

Most Annoying Trophy:

20Se12ff7.png

I'll Do It Myself
Witness the 100% Stud Fountain inside Avengers Tower

What's gonna be more annoying that getting the 100% of the game, well yeah some random endless grinding. Good for you this ain't one of those crazy grinding RPG so just find every collectionable piece and say hello to your new platinum.

Conclusion:

Say hello to a quick resume of the MCU saga till date, fight your way with the classic movie heroes you have been seeing for ten years on the big screen doing what you already know they gonna do but don't worry they can't truly die in here.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 2 months later...

# Platinum 116 #

spacer.pngLd2999b.png

spacer.png

1S1f8535.png

Time to put things right

Obtained date: 14th Aug 2020

Time to completion: 3 weeks, 3 days, 19 hours

Spoiler

LEGO-MARVEL-Super-Heroes-2-2020081416575

The third instalment of the Avengers franchise, the one that diverge most from the movies, welcome to the land of chaos where everything is merge together. Welcome to another LEGO experience with it's good it's bad and it's unlimited lives.

First Trophy:

2S3d5530.png

404: Xandar Not Found
Complete ''No Eson of Mine''

Usually you might have some miscellaneous trophies you can get before beating the first level in most LEGO games, but this ain't the case since most of them require either the free roam area or beating the story, so 404 is gonna be always your first.

Last Trophy:

29S900233.png

'Nuff Said
Witness the 100% LEGO Stud Fountain

Like LEGO avengers, you gotta check the mini celebration for obtaining 100% to get one last trophy and if you have clean the miscellaneous trophies before the 100% this is gonna be most people last before platinum

Hardest Trophy:

Honestly this one fill a bit more tedious than other LEGO games for some reasons, maybe the chaos of the map and specially the challenges that got 0 indicators and could be annoying to complete, and some races incredible long and with hateful turns that screw all the race if you get them slightly wrong. But in the end is another LEGO game so the difficulty is nowhere to be found really.

Most Annoying Trophy:

29S900233.png

'Nuff Said
Witness the 100% LEGO Stud Fountain

Obviously it's gonna be the get everything trophy in the LEGO game, there's nothing harder or more tedious so here you go once again.

Conclusion:

LEGO games seems to keep working on some mechanics and ideas, sometimes it works sometimes they get something that work and made it worst, still enjoyable but many annoying parts and some annoying bugs along the way make it a tedious job to end. Still is good and feels longer that others LEGO games which is good.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 117 #

spacer.pngL30f7bf.png

spacer.png

1Scbce14.png

King of the Road

Obtained date: 27th Sep 2020

Time to completion: 11 months, 1 day, 14 hours

Spoiler

Jak-X-20200927225308.jpg

Before a time where Daxter finally got it's game, before a time when someone else that Naughty Dog did a game and brought planes to the world, in and era where naughty dog couldn't leave their franchise without a racing game (where's our uncharted kart games naughty ¬¬ ), came a world of chaos and madness full of gasoline and guns and it ain't Mad Max. Welcome to Jak X because Jak 3 didn't have enought cars, so we made a full game about them.

First Trophy:

21Sbe1954.png

Going for Gold
Earn Gold in any event.

Usually this migh go tie up with On the Board, but not for me I mean the first time you pick this game it's so freaking crazy to control what's going on that odds are you ain't winning your first race, so for me the first thing I manage to win apparently was one of those fighting evens you are thrown at. At some point I manage to learn how to drive that crazy car and start winning races.

Last Trophy:

5Sda7803.png

From Zero to Hero
Unlock Hero Mode.

Hero mode requires you to beat 100% the game which means getting gold in every event of the game, which it might be more tricky that it seems.

Also this might change from person to person depending on how he does things. By the time I beat all 4 cups 100% I had did all miscellaneous trophies and also the currency depending ones so yeah last thing I had to buy for the platinum was Hero Mode.

Hardest Trophy:

5Sda7803.png

From Zero to Hero
Unlock Hero Mode.

Since From Zero to Hero means beating the full game it's by default the hardest trophy. Most races can be handled with a bit of luck an and average upgraded car, but there are a few exceptions, like that asome screw you race on a snowy mountain, or some of the clock races. Ironically the key to those is get the fastest car you can get and don't worry if you hit the walls you still got time the Daxter mobile did wonders on the yellow eco cup.

Most Annoying Trophy:

In normal circumstance the composition of the unlockables trophies like Highlight Reel or Full Bars would be the ones that make this game annoying, but good for us you can avoid the extra farming of orbs when you got the 100% with a trick or two, or if you really are a hard fan of Jak X well good luck farming hero mode. So in my case this category stays blank, since From Zero to Hero is more hard than annoying.

Conclusion:

Not the best racing game but a crazy one for sure, with it's mix of monster cars, with constant turbo, weapons and all you can put of close turns that will make your car flip.

Honestly when you get the handle of drifting and the use of turbo on the turns you start finding it more easily. Honestly speaking even if it took me almost a year for the platinum I just played once or twice when i bought it and until this month haven't honestly give it a proper try and well it was better that what it seems at the begining, and sure who cares how many times you have saved the world from it's end when you can throw some crazy car races, but I still don't get how the blowing part works I mean there's a factory that just clone Jaks? How strong is actually Daxter to not fly away from the car? So many unanswered questions.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 2 weeks later...

# Platinum 118 #

spacer.pngL610885.png

spacer.png

1Sb1b27f.png

The Fifth Emperor of the Sea

Obtained date: 8th Oct 2020

Time to completion: 1 week, 5 days, 18 hours

Spoiler

ONE-PIECE-PIRATE-WARRIORS-4-202010081244

It been a long time since Pirate Warriors 3 and times have change in all senses. Most of the gameplay mechanics are change regarding specials, combos, power up modes and etc, also the way the focus the story. At first I won't lie my muscle memory missed a lot of the mechanics of the old ones but the new system  isn't that bad, just different. (Although I really hate what they did with Smoker and their Power up Mode for sky characters). So once more jump into the sea and navigate through a over packed with specific sagas of One Piece instead of a you got one per saga and all of them like Pirate Warriors 3, guess Moria and Eneru and the East Blue or Caesar ain't coming back this time.

First Trophy:

31Scf21e6.png

I'm Getting Fired Up...!
You used a special skill for the first time

So the amount of trophies you get just during the tutorial mission is too damn high, you can get really easily (or maybe even unmissable): I'm Getting Fired Up...!One in a ThousandCertifiably Powerful EnemyWilling to Die For the CauseGear FourSky Walk and also the two others for beating it. So I guess is a bit of take your chances on which you gonna get first.

Last Trophy:

11Sb883fa.png

The Name of that Sea is...
Cleared the Deciding Battle Episode from the Treasure Log “New World”

There's two way to approach the end part of the trophies of this game, based on the idea the first thing you do is finish the story. Either you can rush this one which gave you nothing in terms of unlockables (since if you did story first and didn't rush Treasure Log the last two characters are unlock when beating Grand Line Deciding Battle), and then just farm for berries. Or you can try to get as many mission (and in consequence the damn coins to unlock skills) until you get  Rich Pirates in which point you can rush The Name of that Sea is... for your platinum which is what I did.

Also along the way you can max up a few characters for what gonna come next.

Hardest Trophy:

11Sb883fa.png

The Name of that Sea is...
Cleared the Deciding Battle Episode from the Treasure Log “New World”

Personally it would be none, but I guess that's the hardest one since it's the hardest battle (although doesn't compare to the old Vs Logia Users, or nightmare modes).

When checking about it I saw a lot of people apparently struggling with the last fights or saying how Newgate or Kaido are a must go. Let's be honest if Smoker wasn't a Sky char I would have done it with him like I did all fights in  PW2 and PW3.

I mean I can see why the struggle (enemies hit hard) but I guess with Katakuri and his access to a healing skill it was a breeze, specially if you max out a character.

Most Annoying Trophy:

15Se9ebce.png

Rich Pirates
Collected 100 million or more berries in total

I guess this one, since it's the only one that needs some farming, but you gonna unlock it long before you can finish every mission and get every coin so it's not that much.

Honestly compared We... know everything in all of history... from PW3 this is a joke in terms of annoying or farming.

Conclusion:

A bit of fresh air back into the Pirate Warriors saga, but a step back into it. PW2 was a big change from the first one in all senses and it was welcome and PW3 brought it deeper, but PW4 just seems like a it could be done more. First you got 6 characters missing (one which is a cpu ally/enemy) because their narrative got cut from the game (aside from the pre-time-skip version of half  the mugiwaras). I mean we got a lot of characters and some  with their change forms, also the types and remake of most movesets (which is work and a new way to play the game). So it's a bit of not bad but it feels like something is missing. Still a good game although if we are gonna compare it with it's predecessor in terms of platinum time, well this one is easily done between 20-30h while not gonna lie my PW3 save is about 83h long so yeah that last one had a lot of farming.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 4 weeks later...

# Platinum 119 #

L83cb87.png

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

1S6f7f09.png

Dragon Ball Master

Obtained date: 8th Oct 2020

Time to completion: 1 week, 6 days, 1 hour

Spoiler

No picture this time since it pop up with Down with the Demon Realm! and that's a no recording moment

Another Dragon ball game another platinum honestly from all  I have played till now only battle of Z remains  unfinished and without platinum I must add to Battle of Z the first Xenoverse, at some point I had to say to myself, you ain't getting that skill no matter how much you try and also PS4 came along.

So take a break of smashing your buttons of those DB fighting game and come to a less smashing button just spam a skill rpg time but still feels like a fighting game.

First Trophy:

2S5232a7.png

Former Foe
Win the simulation battle against Piccolo.

Classic tutorial battle trophy, it's gonna be your first no matter what you do since it's the first thing you do as soon as you hit new game.

Last Trophy:

12S7b69ad.png

Down with the Demon Realm!
Win the battle against Mira.

A classic when it comes to the "xenoverse" created inside the dragon ball games, also you could say it serves as the post-game content since it's the strongest foe you might find along the game. Well strongest is a relative term to be honest since it's a walk in the park to be honest this fight even while being some levels below Mira.

This time I'm gonna skip Hardest and annoying categories, since no trophy fits those. Game is pretty easy(and if you farm levels it becomes a joke). Why? well Gohan is a pretty solid fighter, Goku can more or less spam spirit ball and Vegeta with it's big bang attack is just overpower, so stick up those 3 Saiyans and you are and unstoppable force. While I'm leaving the rest aside well it's simple they get to far behind in level due to how story mode works. An let be honest there are harder fights  along the story that Mira, the lv 10 training room the most annoying fight might be lv 100 Bonyu but since that's not part of anything. And regarding the annoying side you might think that being a rpg there's gonna be a farming side of it, well trophies cover the simpler parts of those, and are done mostly while you do the story.

Conclusion:

A weird Dragon Ball game but and enjoyable one specially if you wanna recall the story in all it's length, since you cover pretty much everything of the DBZ saga. Fighting mechanics I must admit they feel a bit dull like a downgrade of fighting games like Xenoverse just to fit a more RPG a more pause style, probably a turn style would have been better, instead of a simpler Xenoverse style IMO, anyway the game is good, and entertaining, and brings back a storytelling that usually is too rushed on other DB games.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

On 2/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

They did just add the new card game DLC, Have you tried it? or did you not go back after the plat?

Honestly I didn't even know about it, so consequently I haven't. Usually when I plat a game I tend to uninstall it and get to another thing, since most of the time I get something else sitting around the corner waiting to be finished, that and the bad habit I got for a lot of games to play for their trophies and not their ingame competition. And kakarot sits in this corner of plat uninstall since at the moment it didn't feel it had more to offer, aside from the DLC of battle of gods which I tend to avoid (the dlc's not beerus).

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 120 #

L22815c.png

Nubla 2

1S44ae5c.png

Platinum

Obtained date: 18th Oct 2020

Time to completion: 2 months, 4 days, 3 hours

Spoiler

Nubla-2-20201018185725.jpg

I will like to say the game is good, simple but good a game made to show art in a different way through different styles. But damn even for such a short game and after apparently many fix patches it still has game breaking bugs, that literally makes you either load up a backup save or worst case scenario start a new game. And if you happen to get one of those like I did it's hard not to in some way hate the game.

First Trophy:

2S0dbd0c.png

The City of the Isms
Chapter 0 starts.

Oh look a golden trophy for starting the game...neat.

Last Trophy:

7S704cc2.png

Back Home
You have completed the game.

Well if you didn't miss anything and you could get till the end this should be your last trophy for this strange journey.

Once again I'm gonna skip Hardest/Most Annoying categories, since both of them are please don't bug please don't bug. Aside from that if you can manage to solve the puzzles you are good, unless you screw Memories' Suitcase at the end of the game since apparently when they change how the ending work this trophy can be missed, and there's no load option that gonna save you.

Conclusion:

I simple can say look good game, honestly I was lucky I got a save on the  PS+ cloud, otherwise I would have got to start from scratch, a game that I was on the last 10 minutes of it. Neither I'm a fan of this style of games, but if you look for a short game not to difficult with a bit of puzzles you can try it, let's hope you don't came across a bug that can't be solved with a reload.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 121 #

spacer.pngLdd8a47.png

spacer.png

1S7f9b1e.png

King of The World

Obtained date: 21st Dec 2020

Time to completion: 1 months, 3 days, 19 hours

Spoiler

hack-G-U-Last-Recode-20201221025718.jpg

The .Hack world and I had a strange history, in a lot of different ways. The only thing about .hack that I read back in the day where the .hack with Shugo and Rena. Never saw any of the different anime or play any of the games ( with the exception at some point of Hack//Link on PSP), I mean I got a friend who got some games and the .hack//Sing anime but he wasn't the sharing type. Yet the other nickname I normally use is in a way courtesy of Azure Kite, way before I learn it's name was Azure Kite at that time I only now that look like a shady version of Kite.

So when the time came, and the discounts show up, I guess it was more than due time to get into the World.

And even the gameplay is really simple (maybe even for a PS2 game), and they love to extend the narrative so you end up watching and anime with some playable parts in between, that maybe you should check beforehand the anime call .hack//Roots that pretty much sums up the time between the opening of Hack//G.U. and some other parts, it's a good game, if you like the style, but be advise you are for quite some hours of play time if you wanna get to the end of Haseo journey.

First Trophy:

10S40c614.png

Just a Little Something
Give a gift to an ally. (Allies will still count as allies before exchanging member addresses.)

So this game trophies are divided in two category, History trophies, which equals to 4 one per completion of each volume, and grinding ones that may be miscellaneous or quest design. SO odds are that you gonna  get one of the miscellaneous at some point before getting Reborn.

Last Trophy:

46Scf492c.png

Guild With Benefits
Reach guild rank 9 by raising all books in the Book of 1000 to rank 9 in Vol. 3 after having carried over your save data from Vol. 1 and 2.

At the beginning when I finished Vol. 3 my idea was to finish this before swapping to Vol.4, but after a long way into the grinding of the different parts of it I clearly swap to Vol. 4 as a break from the Book of 1000, plus anyway Reconnected can't be the last trophy since you need to complete the epilogue of Vol.4 after completing it to be able to get The World: A Parody.  So here's grunty sitting in the last spot before the platinum

Hardest Trophy:

None

Let's be honest, hack//G.U. Last Recode is and easy game, I think the only time I struggled with a fight was at the Colosseum versus Kunh, because I was way to underleveled and didn't deal damage (nothing that a dungeon walk doesn't help) aside from that spot, since I always started the next volume at max level from the previous I didn't happen to be underleveled at any point, so it was quite a walk in terms of difficulty.

Most Annoying Trophy:

46Scf492c.png

Guild With Benefits
Reach guild rank 9 by raising all books in the Book of 1000 to rank 9 in Vol. 3 after having carried over your save data from Vol. 1 and 2.

I would said half of them because of how much you gotta grind them, and the quest well better do them in more than one Volume just in case you don't wanna fall short for the Book of 1000. At some point I though this category was gonna be for Battlefield Besties, since with barely 80 arena matches I had it's book of 1000 at rank 9, but since doing the 200 matches really help getting the battle category to rank 9 I'm good with those 200 matches.

So based on the fact that all other trophies end up contributing to this one Death Grunty and his Book of 1000, are bestowed the honour of the most annoying trophy this time.

Conclusion:

I think with all written until now, it sums up my journey with Hack and The World. But I'm glad I finally manage to play G.U, and get to know The World better, after all those year, and who knows maybe one day we get to play Kite adventure after all, and see how it all begging with .hack//INFECTION.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 122 #

spacer.pngL0cf211.png

spacer.png

1Sf03bb1.png

Tier 1

Obtained date: 24th Dec 2020

Time to completion: 5 days, 23 hours, 35 minutes

Spoiler

Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-202012241752

After wall-jumping, after a perilous journey into space, after descending to the gates of hell and kick those zombies out, after watching the 141 fall, it's time to go  back to square 4 where all begging, it's time to go to Modern Warfare Prologue, in Modern Warfare 2019.

And like a good Modern Warfare classic game, it's just story trophies, neat (I mean not all of us love zombie mode or could pack a proper team of friends to do it).

First Trophy:

10Sefadb0.png

Nothing but Net
Neutralize the 'Fog of War' machine gun with a frag grenade.

I won't lie I start playing the campaign with knowledge of what actions should I do to get a trophies in each chapter, and since this one is the one from the first mission, well here we are.

Last Trophy:

8S855f56.png

Out of the Fire
Complete every single player mission on Veteran or Realism difficulty.

Some things never change, so I still like to do a first game play in regular, and get most of it, then a quick Recruit clean up if needed, and finally a Veteran run (which half the time ends up being a Veteran + files run). Although looking at the MW remastered and MW2 the time trials is what sit for last (I mean the MW2 is still missing it's platinum courtesy of The Student Surpasses the Master)

Hardest Trophy:

8S855f56.png

Out of the Fire

Yeah like if there were many options to choose from.

Most Annoying Trophy:

8S855f56.png

Out of the Fire

It's not like there much again to choose from.

Conclusion:

If i where to start talking about the multiplayer, and Warzone we could have a long text. but since the trophies for this game are tied to it's campaign I'm gonna keep it there. Campaign talking it's ok, the same similar formula of always, although with tone down from many of the others 141 missions, maybe because they weren't there yet. And also that finale, that brought a lot of sad memories after having played the 3 MW games alongside the 141, right in the feelings.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 123 #

spacer.pngLe59079.png

spacer.png

1Sf2a08d.png

Master of Fate

Obtained date: 29th Dec 2020

Time to completion: 5 months, 3 weeks, hours

Spoiler

FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REMAKE-20201229213246.

Every time, sony launched a new console we wish for it, then with what end up being crisis core we almost thought it was here. But we needed to wait 13 years fill with a couple of secuels and movies to finally reach what we dream with the ff7 intro in crisis core. So after all this time one would think the expectations where impossible to meet, but let's be honest FF7 Remake has meet most of them. Going back to Gaia...well to Midgar is quite the trip back in time, taking all the original pieces (even all of wall market), but expand the history and characters interactions, even letting a nod here and there to other events in the saga aside from the original FF7. It's true that some elements are strange, but I guess in the end it's not totally our Gaia tale from PSX.

First Trophy:

20S2a5dff.png

Warming Up
Win a battle.

First Blood it's that you?

Last Trophy:

40S913353.png

Dressed to the Nines
Obtain all nine bridal candidate outfits.

Good thing you just need to redo chapters 3,7 and most of 8 a third time, or would be a lot longer to get.

Hardest Trophy:

53S78045e.png

Ultimate Weapon
Defeat the Pride and Joy prototype.

You could got with this one or Hardened Veteran take your pick, but since getting this provides you with a bit broken accessory which simplifies a lot the Hard mode, technically if you solve this hard mode is easier so this would be harder since you don't have that accessory. Also Bahamuth hits too hard (good thing on my second try he wasn't able to hit hard, he can't hit you if you kill him first.)

Most Annoying Trophy:

54S67acd4.png

Hardened Veteran
Complete all chapters on Hard difficulty.

Putting the fact of having to redo all the game aside, the early steps of this item free journey can be a bit annoying due to PM needs, but it's nothing a good strategy and preparation can solve, so yeah expect some materia and gear adaptation along the journey which gonna make you and the equipment menu best friends, if you wanna have a tranquil journey on hard mode, until a boss decide to wipe you out because the can. And remember what we say to the last boss after kicking his ass (barely) AND DON'T GET UP...please.

Conclusion:

I can't add much more from what I say at the beggining, getting this after so many years felt strange, but felt so good, Cloud & Avalanche are back looking better than ever, and it's true it's not the same game style but it just feels like a deeper version of the original. And makes you wonder what next to come.

Specially after remembering how many people hasn't played the originally and this one is their first meet with Final 7 story, I can only say if they don't change that critical point at the end of Disc 1 of the original, the faces of streamers when they get there are gonna be epic I at least can't wait to see my friend face who hasn't played the original.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

• 1 month later...

# Platinum 124 #

spacer.pngL944ea1.png

Trials of Manaspacer.png

1S728f7d.png

Trials of Mana

Obtained date: 16th Jan 2021

Time to completion: 6 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes

Spoiler

Trials-of-Mana-20210116200306.jpg

I barely played a couple of Mana games being those Sword of Mana back in GBA and Children of Mana. Well I think Secret of Mana too if it's the one with the weird energy bar for your basic attacks. So clearly I didn't play the original version of Trials, although a lot of characters look familiar I guess they kinda reuse them. But taking as reference the Mana games I played this one feels like a nice way to keep the style while giving it a modern design.

First Trophy:

24S25e84e.png

Power Awakened
First time learning an ability.

Level up waste those shiny new skill points get your trophy.

Last Trophy:

32S7b6d0a.png

Overcoming Reality
Defeat Archdemon

Hawkeye's/Riesz's run was my third run so Archdemon was my final boss and the last trophy from the game. But it's depend which routes you take, but if done properly the final trophy is gonna be between Overcoming RealityImmortal One or Glorious One

Hardest Trophy:

29S0e9a92.png

Chosen One
Defeat Anise on hard.

I imagine a lot of people would go with Rabite Trapper, but i simple struggled more with Anise on hard, while the Black Rabite was a quick battle without any trouble. Not that Anise was a problem but she almost wiped me because I tried too many times to revive my suicidal teammates instead of keeping the fight to 1-2 characters, but lessons where learn.

Most Annoying Trophy:

32S7b6d0a.png

Overcoming Reality
Defeat Archdemon.

I put this trophy because it represent the third run, the second run is ok you get to use the other champs get to know them better, and see a new angle of the story. But redoing everything a third time is just tedious and you are just rushing so badly that by the time you reach the endgame and things change from the other two runs well you already have a hard habit of hitting skip. But it's not that bad, I mean I used that run to stream the last season of Vikings since I didn't find a proper time to watch it, so classic example of two birds with one stone.

Conclusion:

Third end boss trophy aside the game is really enjoyable, some bosses can be a bit annoying and the IA sometimes ain't the brightest (like plenty of games) but the games give a fresh revivial, let's not forget the original was for SNES and it's golden rpg era. It's true that three runs might be a bit annoying, since aside from the starting story of each character and the final dungeon/boss (not counting post-game) the story is pretty much the same changing some interactions at most depending on who's on your team. But still a enjoyable travel back to the Mana world.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame

# Platinum 125 #

spacer.pngLa12bae.png

The Last of Us Part II

1Sd95001.png

Every Last One of Them

Obtained date: 3rd Feb 2021

Time to completion: 3 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours

Spoiler

The-Last-of-Us-Parte-II-20210203210948.j

Probably one of the most expected part 2 of a saga from recent years. One that brought a lot of discussions over the network (discussion I still don't know what where about since I didn't read to avoid spoilers, and by the time I finally could play The Last of Us part II well those fights where long over). 

First Trophy:

19S77dc50.png

Apprentice
Learn a player upgrade

Depending on how you explore or how you just pass about other things, Tinkerer or even Starter Set might be a viable first trophies.

Last Trophy:

5Sb6b3cd.png

Archivist
Find all artefacts and journal entries

Call it second run call it clean up run. But unless you explore every inch of the map and not left a single thing behind on the first one which would leave you with Arms Master and Survival Expert as new game + trophies, odds are Archivist is gonna be the last one or maybe Master Set/Numismatist if they are separate of the collectables needed for Archivist.

Hardest Trophy:

If there was a difficulty trophy like on the first The Last of Us I guess that would be it, but since Dig Two Graves and You Can't Stop This came as extra trophies and aren't needed for the platinum, there's really no difficult trophy in this journey

Most Annoying Trophy:

5Sb6b3cd.png

Archivist
Find all artefacts and journal entries

Miss a thing too bad you already walked by a checkpoint just next to the last collectable, but you can always replay that segment. Finding everything specially how a few collectables are hidden well it can be a bit of a pain without a walkthrough so Archivist being taken as the collectable trophy of collectable trophies from this game get the honour of most annoying.

Conclusion:

A correct second part, it's hard comparing it to the original because what it means. Gameplay mechanics it pretty much and update on every aspect. Narrative well it's a different scope, it's a different approach it's a different point of view, it's not better or worse is simple different, you might like it or not, and probably some parts could be done better or skipped, but if it can hit this hard you know it's well done.

One thing is for sure it's not and easy journey, a journey that takes a emotional toll, I guess that's a sign of the work put into it.

Just make sure not to be in a dark personal place if you plan to play it be advised

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

# Platinum 126 #

spacer.pngLc82887.png

We Where Here

1S4ff1a7.png

The Curse of Castle Rock

Obtained date: 21rd Feb 2021

Time to completion: 1 hour, 37 minutes, 54 seconds

Spoiler

We-Were-Here-20210221003558.jpg

A nice two game to have some fun with a friend, guess that all. The game is quite simple and doesn't have much replay, once you know how to deal with the puzzles well that's it.

First Trophy:

20Sbc146c.png                                          2Seabfa8.png

Eye See You                                  The Answer Lies..  
Perfect play ‘Between the eyes’       Escape from the Storage Room

Your first trophy should be between ..Between The Eyes and The Answer Lies.. depending which side you play  and if you manage to do it perfectly well Eye See You while pop at the same time as it was my case.

Last Trophy:

18S5fdc6e.png

Die Hard
Play through the whole game without dying once

Sounds trickier that it looks. First if you know what to do the game is pretty simple to beat with a few, challenging moments. But you actually only need to deal with the last part of the game since you can just start at a further part of it and it will work for finishing the game without dying.

Hardest Trophy:

None

I guess normaly it would be Die Hard due to what implies but due to the quick way around and that the game isn't really hard at any part, well there's really no hard trophy.

Most Annoying Trophy:

19Sf84753.png

Happy Ending
Have some confetti

Actually the trickiest of them all, the rest of trophies are complete this, complete it perfectly, and playing both side. But this one well first is in and annoying part of the game due to it's design and also it's really easy to miss since you gotta do something you won't think about, but still it's pretty rusheable if you miss it so not a big deal once you know how to unlock it.

Conclusion:

A good game to play with a fried if you got a moment, but not much to add to it, puzzles end up being the same every time so that takes the fun of playing it again even when you swap roles you know what to do so it feels more like a rush playthrough than as a new one. Beside all of this and how badly was the lobby when it was given for free it's a very entertaining first playthrough to share with a friend.

Edited by Wolf_D_Flame
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

# Platinum 127 #

spacer.pngLb1b31b.png

Timothy vs the Aliens

1S79ecda.png

The boss of the city

Obtained date: 21st Feb 2021

Time to completion: 4 hours, 30 minutes, 3 seconds

Spoiler

Timothy-vs-the-Aliens-20210221225704.jpg

One of those PS+ games sitting around the corner of the library, a simple game for and afternoon or two, for when you need a break from the big games. Pretty enjoyable and with a nice style to keep with the atmosphere.

First Trophy:

2S3b98c1.png

A drink, solitude and my memories
Get to Timothy's house after fighting The Grandfather.

Pretty straightforward after you begin the game.

Last Trophy:

25S2bff76.png

We shouldn't have landed here in this place
Get rid of the alien invasion.

There's only one way to end this and is to get rid of those aliens, just make sure you clean everything before reaching the no  return point or well time to start a new game

Hardest Trophy:

None

None really nothing in the games is "hard" enemies just act the same most of the game and even the last boss is a walk.

Most Annoying Trophy:

19Sdf05e7.png

The allies' life
Get all the life improvements.

Actually the most annoying would be  full hot dog please, but since you need the key unlocked by getting all hot dogs for the final life improvement, this one it technically more collectables that the other.

Conclusion:

I can't add much more at what I say at the beginning, a nice game with a nice design, aesthetic, music etc, to spend a long afternoon or a few shorter ones. A bit tedious if you go for the collectables since some are well hidden, but nothing much of a burden.

*Note Trophy images are there but white design on white background don't go along

# Platinum 128 #

spacer.pngLb6edba.png

The World of Nubla

1S7d3d44.png

Plantinium

Obtained date: 22nd Feb 2021

Time to completion:15 hours, 49 minutes, 38 seconds

Spoiler

The-World-of-Nubla-20210222165444.jpg

Pretty much a prologue compared to the second Nubla, a lot shorter but same style, and mechanics. I can be completed in less of and hour to be honest.

First Trophy:

13S08899b.png

Whispers in the dark
You have taken your first step into this strange Museum.

Start the journey get your first golden trophy.

Last Trophy:

12S12fb26.png

Memento Nubla
You have completed every drawing of the Museum.

The one you gotta find everything, and complete everything will clearly come last.

Hardest Trophy:

There's no difficulty just some puzzles involved and well try not to lose a collectable or you gonna have to go back that's all

Most Annoying Trophy:

12S12fb26.png

Memento Nubla
You have completed every drawing of the Museum.

Pretty self-explanatory, you need to find and complete everything, and well if you miss something it's a new game.

Conclusion:

Not much I can say about Nubla, well it's a lot less bugged than the second one that's for sure, also a lot shorter. Similar to the first one a puzzle experience based on different art styles.