Memorable Moments trophies seem to have been fixed

ZitMeatloaf

Patch 1.23, which came out a few days ago, seems to have fixed the issues with getting the memorable moments trophies to pop. I don't see issues related to either of the memorable moments trophies not popping addressed specifically in the patch notes, but those issues may have been included in the generic "glitches" note.

I say this because I logged into the game a few nights ago for the first time since that patch installed and "Red-Letter Day" (the trophy for getting 15 different memorable moments) popped for me a few moments after the game loaded. I had not previously earned this trophy, despite playing the game a significant amount and earning way more than 15 memorable moments over a couple months of play. Then after the patch installed and I logged in, poof, there it was. Perhaps they fixed something with how the PS4 game communicates with Ubisoft's servers?

Anyway, if you think you should have earned these trophies by now and they never popped, try signing into the game again after patch 1.23 installs and you may get them. I remember I had the game paused and was looking at one of the menus when the trophy popped, so you may need to futz through a couple of menus to force the game to communicate with Ubisoft if they're not popping right way. Hope this helps.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I hope someone confirms this because I want to play the game but won't because of that issues with memorable moments trophy.

There's an issue, but you can get the trophy easily. Don't worry about it, just need to restart your game and do it all in one sitting. Which isn't bad :)