Couple of MyTEAM questions

Cyvnyde

Yeah, same. I just played a Player Control game and got it first time. Maybe try a different Tier as your last game? I think when I got it I was playing a Tier 3 game.

That's all I can think of, really.

On a side note, you don't actually have to win the Player Control game using a Historic player. I played as KAT and accidentally got fouled out in the final quarter. Counted as a loss for me (even though my team were winning) but the trophy still popped.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cyvnyde said:

Kind of off-topic, but do you guys know how to get the Locked-In trophy? I won Tier 2 and 3 games in normal games then won a player-controlled game in Tier 1 but nothing happened. Didn't get promoted or anything. There's no counter telling you how many games you have left in that particular division or anything, like there was in 2K18.

This is the same thing that is happening to me except I needed a Tier 2 win.

Are you saying you got it by playing another season so you only needed a Tier 3 win to advance.  And it just worked that way?  

6 hours ago, djb5f said:

This is the same thing that is happening to me except I needed a Tier 2 win.

Are you saying you got it by playing another season so you only needed a Tier 3 win to advance.  And it just worked that way?  

Sorry, I misremembered. I tried to get this immediately in the first league but don't recall seeing the number of games required to win by the Tiers. Maybe they were there and I was just being an idiot. Once I got into the second league (can't remember the name), and I went for it then the trophy popped. I definitely did it in a Tier 3 team, though.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, Cyvnyde said:

Sorry, I misremembered. I tried to get this immediately in the first league but don't recall seeing the number of games required to win by the Tiers. Maybe they were there and I was just being an idiot. Once I got into the second league (can't remember the name), and I went for it then the trophy popped. I definitely did it in a Tier 3 team, though.

Same thing happened to me again in the next division up.  I won the last game I needed as a player control game (this time in a Tier 3 like you) and again the game did not register as a Tiered win or promote me.

and once again it shows in the results section as a win (and took away a game left).  

glitch ass game is starting to piss me off lol

On 8/10/2019 at 1:09 AM, grimydawg said:

I'm pretty sure your win has to be the last one before you advance to the next league.  That's what I did.

Exactly what I am doing.  It just won’t register as a win in the tier and promote me.  3 times now.  Maybe I need to pick different players.  I used Blake Griffin for my Tier 2 player control wins and Julius Randle for my Tier 3 (next division up).