Trophies Not Popping

jslo34

Is anyone else having the issue of trophies not popping? I bought the game at launch. When the trophies finally went live a week later this past Tuesday not only was my save corrupted, I've noticed zero trophies popped for items I've clearly done. I've tried uninstalling but even after a few days of playing nothing (I've played that bloody pointless tutorial a half dozen times) 

It's a shame because it is a solid game regardless. Gigantic music selection, decent gameplay and another solid workout game on VR.

18 hours ago, jslo34 said:

Is anyone else having the issue of trophies not popping? I bought the game at launch. When the trophies finally went live a week later this past Tuesday not only was my save corrupted, I've noticed zero trophies popped for items I've clearly done. I've tried uninstalling but even after a few days of playing nothing (I've played that bloody pointless tutorial a half dozen times) 

It's a shame because it is a solid game regardless. Gigantic music selection, decent gameplay and another solid workout game on VR.

Emailed the publisher asking about it now. having the same issue. Even deleted it and redownloaded it.

• 7 months later...

I know this is months late, but I just got the game last night and haven't looked at posts until now. Whenever I've had a similar situation on PS4, what works is deleting the save file. Uninstalling the game hasn't ever solved a trophy not popping problem for me, but a new save has reliably done it. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...